• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Erin Burnett

OK, let's see your list

Lara Logan easily aces Erin Burnett and its not close. Plus she's better at her job.

21-lara-logan.jpg

Is Logan the one that got groped when she was trying to stand in the middle of a mob of men in Cairo?

The French news babe beats all of their asses...

melissa-theuriau-2.jpg

The French news babe beats all of their asses...

melissa-theuriau-2.jpg

I normally agree with you, but FNB is SO 2005. Hot newscasters have a short shelf-life these days. Sure, the networks will put them out to pasture (or a seat on the early-early-morning newscast) to make them feel wanted and to avoid an age discrimination claim with the EEOC, but once they start to lose hotness, its a downhill snowball effect.

Lara Logan easily aces Erin Burnett and its not close. Plus she's better at her job.

21-lara-logan.jpg

Is Logan the one that got groped when she was trying to stand in the middle of a mob of men in Cairo?

Yeah, not really trying to be a bottom branch in a giant cairo sloppy seconds sex tree. No thx.

Last edited:
BUMP!!!!

Just wanted to let ONW know that his girl Erin is looking particularly good tonight

Damn Erin is looking fine tonight. I like this short skirt-white top-sweater combo. So much better than some of the boring business dresses she wears most of the time.

Damn Erin is looking fine tonight. I like this short skirt-white top-sweater combo. So much better than some of the boring business dresses she wears most of the time.

God damn it Brasky! I'm throat punching you asap.

Looking real cute tonight.

God damn it Brasky! Haven't we discussed the tailgate beatdown you're getting if you keep this up?

Back