• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Carolina Challenge Thread

"you must spread around some reputation"

Glad the videos turned out to be pretty good. I don't have a lot of flipcam experience.

Can the people who were there give us a rough idea of the jumpshooting %'s of our guys. Obviously Rountree's jumper looks funky, but if he's making them it doesn't matter.

Also any reports of Rountree's defense, esp. on the perimeter? How is his lateral quickness?

Rountree didn't shoot a whole lot of jumpers, but I'd say he was around 45%. I'd probably be too far off on Codi to take a guess, so I won't. Maybe that will be on the stats when they send them out.

Really liked that Rountree highlight package. His size and skillset just oozes potential. And he already plays defense and has a ridiculous wingspan. Love the idea of having multiple ballhandlers on the court whenever he is out there. His shooting form is a little unorthodox but nothing too weird.

Can the people who were there give us a rough idea of the jumpshooting %'s of our guys. Obviously Rountree's jumper looks funky, but if he's making them it doesn't matter.

Also any reports of Rountree's defense, esp. on the perimeter? How is his lateral quickness?

We didn't see CMM's first game because we watched Rountree, but in the last two games I would say around 40% from 3's and 45-50% overall. He shot the ball a good amount in the last game, but got 22 points in approximately 16-18 minutes.

Aaron played well, but did not have a very high % imo. He only attempted like 4 threes and made 2 though. I would say maybe 40% total for Aaron. Others that were there can chime in, because I am admittedly not good at guessing percentages in shooting.

Rountree's perimeter D was pretty good. He struggled against the stronger Warren, and wasn't always that focused on defense, but that is the nature of the event. I would say that lateral foot speed is about average for a 6'8 guy.

Aaron needs to hone his game offensively. He scored a lot on putbacks and drives to the basket, but I am concerned that it won't fly in the ACC.

I don't think this was answered: how did Codi do on assists?

deacfreke, and I am only saying that because I care - there's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing.

He did grab a ton of rebounds though. He probably averaged 15 points, 4 rebounds, 4 assists.

deacfreke, and I am only saying that because I care - there's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing.

This board was started in part because of the "2 star gym rat" canard. Now that our recruits don't appear to be 2 star gym rats, you clowns need to be reminded of how stupid you are. I gladly accept necessary jobs, and thanks for the coffee, I'll stick to leaded.

Last edited:
LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME GUYS PAY ATTENTION TO ME I'M REALLY IMPORTANT I LOVE CHEEZ DOODLEZ

Back