• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Twitter Thread aka Coach Scheier wins the Internet

I am happy for Ari. He gets to escape Buzz! Meanwhile, in Winston-Salem the fun continues... ugh!

yeah i saw that tweet and tweeted at him bzzzz sucks good luck in socal.i hope he does well.

WillGunter247 William Gunter
2013 wing Anton Gill of Ravenscroft (NC) says NCState and Wake Forest are recruiting him hardest. Both have offered.

Codim10 Codi Miller-McIntyre
I wanna meet past Wake Forest players

How about Randolph Childress and Tim Duncan?

Oh for fucks sake...

Yeah, the ACC is so tough right now. Massively hard to get out of this shitbag conference smelling like roses...

Buzz is wretched. The sooner he is gone the better. Everyone knows it when they honestly look at the situation. People just want to feel like "good fans" or "team players" and say, "well, we just don't know for sure yet!"

The fucking guy has won ONE conference road game in four years. ONE. He is dreadful. Completely and mind-bogglingly dreadful. Ugh. And he is shit in the press as well. He is pretty much the worst head coach one could make up on their own in a laboratory. Congrats to Buzz for managing that all on his own. Kudos!

Fire his ass already. So awesome that we get to put up with him for another season or two while he continues to suck. People say he turned Colorado around. They still haven't made the NCAA tournament, you guys realize right? And they just lost their best player that went pro after *gasp* just two years of college ball. Colorado will be shit next season. Just like we will be.

Yet some here will continue to want to look like "good fans" and protect our horrible coach. Awesome.

I don't think I've ever been as sure of anything in my life as you are that Bz sucks.

And I am pretty damn confident in the theory of evolution.

Ari will got to Southern Cal, light it up, and we'll laugh at the "not good at basketball" comments. Sometimes a player and coach just don't mesh. Things happen. This is one of them.

I wish Ari nothing but the best. Losses or not, I enjoyed watching him play for my Deacs.

+1

@AriStewart20Ari Stewart
Special shoutout to all the Wake graduates today! Special Special shoutout if you an athlete graduating up out that thang! Hard work!!

:willynilly:

Oh woops. Because of the "I HATE Wake Forest" part I thought it was the Maryland Williams.

I saw in the other thread that BSD has been gathering information in regards to the rape allegations. Who do I follow to get the goods?

I saw in the other thread that BSD has been gathering information in regards to the rape allegations. Who do I follow to get the goods?

You're being ironic, right?

It goes with being a part of sports. Lighten up.

Haha DV7, you are the very last person on this forum that should tell anyone to lighten up about sports. Especially sports having to do with last year's basketball season.

Back