• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Twitter Thread aka Coach Scheier wins the Internet

Haha DV7, you are the very last person on this forum that should tell anyone to lighten up about sports. Especially sports having to do with last year's basketball season.

WHOA. I TAKE HORRIBLE OFFENSE TO THIS!!!

This forum is living evidence that you take sports seriously.

Whatever. I don't have to sit here and listen to these lies.

I don't even care about sports. I prefer knittin... Ok, I care too much about sports.

anton_gill10 Anton Gill
Just left wake forest !! Got another offer !!

I was celebrating my birfday then. Then I had this Miami nonsense yesterday.

STOP JUDGING ME

Can you decipher that tweet, Ish? I need help. What's the order of the statements there? The @ sign has lost me.

It's probably obvious now that I don't use twitter.

Thanks chief. Posrep.

Dan can certainly be a dick sometimes. His article about JTT earlier in the year (paraphrased: "He didn't talk to me! Kid is a punk!") was bush league.

Can you decipher that tweet, Ish? I need help. What's the order of the statements there? The @ sign has lost me.

It's probably obvious now that I don't use twitter.

You're not alone, I can never follow the order of a twitter convo. It's like a secret language unless you tweet and are used to it, I guess.

LD tweeted the part after LD's name. Ari quoted it and added the first part.

Thanks... posrep

this isn't a WF tweet, but Coach Mack did stop me from following him after I called his shit out for the Skip Prosser Classic nonsense.

Back