• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Twitter Thread aka Coach Scheier wins the Internet

Right, I'm just trying to get the discussion going but realize the frontcourt is the major concern. Normally, the summer league would be starting up in early July and that would provide a fix for us bball junkie types.

Teague0 Jeff Teague
People do anything for attention even try to bring u down what's understood don't have to be explain for those who understand meet Teague

One more from a soon to be deac - congrats to Codi:

Codim10 Codi Miller-McIntyre
Just got invited to the Chris Paul Elite camp .

AriStewart20 Ari Stewart
#inhighschool I won biggest ego... For no reason.

Yep Ari, I'm sure you won for no reason at all.

Ok, one more - AC's a new dad:

SeaHawk59 Aaron Curry
May 24 2011 8:07 am Matthew Zion Curry changes the world!!!

SeaHawk59 Aaron Curry
Matthew Zion Curry w/ worlds greatest mom @MyOwnKindOfMe yfrog.com/h6z2lvvj

3 PGs on the roster is a good thing imo. If more than one of them ends up proving to be an ACC caliber player, it's not like he can't play some at the 2 as well.

We've been burned in the past by not having enough PGs or hoping a freshman would be able to fill in for someone that left early. It's the most important position on the floor imo, more options and competition for the spot is not bad.

3 1's is a good thing, for many reasons. Among those reasons is that they run 3 teams in practice (gold, black, and white) and having a scholly player run each team is a very good thing.

Apparently [Redacted] is on Twitter now. An exciting development for some on here, no doubt.

I'm sure it'll just be some assistant tweeting generic updates about the team and practice.

But we can all hope for something juicy like, "Ty dogging it in practice so I slapped him across the face and called him my bitch. Rusty says still crying. Fuck that guy. Nikita's a 5 now."

I'm sure it'll just be some assistant tweeting generic updates about the team and practice.

But we can all hope for something juicy like, "Ty dogging it in practice so I slapped him across the face and called him my bitch. Rusty says still crying. Fuck that guy. Nikita's a 5 now."

:laugh:

There's no reason "Jeff [Redacted]" can't tweet that.

I strongly encourage someone to make a Jeff B twitter a la "MayorEmmanuel"

I strongly encourage someone to make a Jeff B twitter a la "MayorEmmanuel"

I'd be all over it if I was funny and knew how to use Twitter.

I didn't get a lot of confidence from Tony this year, but I'll go on Twitter once a day and he's always up early tweeting about his workouts or going for runs, etc. Really impressed with his work ethic. Gives me some confidence for his Sophomore year.

I think he's hating the execution of it, not the concept. He just wouldn't be ph if he wasn't complaining about something.

On a related note, it's going to be real interesting to see what happens with the real twitter account after our first big loss.

this is awesome

Back