• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Twitter Thread aka Coach Scheier wins the Internet

FIST BUMP

JTTERRELL8_11200.JPG

:werd:

JEFF [Redacted] IS SO EXCITABLE!!!11!!1!1

WFCoachBzdelik Jeff [Redacted]
Juwan Howard stepping up for the Heat! I had the privilege to coach him in Denver & our team was honored to meet with him this season!

He talked to our players about being unselfish and doing whatever necessary to help the team win! He is exemplifying that tonight!

EXCLAMATION POINTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!11111!!!1!

Those tweets look eerily like the text messages my father tries to send me sometimes.

Bzzz is a lot like Elaine Benes re: exclamation points...me, I prefer Jake's approach "Maybe I don't use my exclamation points as haphazardly as you do."

The Sniffing Accountant lives on.

I don't know, I think it's pretty cool he got Juwan Howard in to meet with the team.

That is cool! Finishing every sentence with an exclamation point is not cool! I just don't get the use in doing something like that! Looks really stupid! See?!

Once again, we have more than enough on him to criticize without focusing on what he puts on Twitter. I am willing to bet that more than half Twitter writers use punctuation incorrectly or have !!! all over the place.

With all the nonsense twitter grammar and punctuation or lack there of out there, you are complaining about an exclamation point? I'm sure you have other things to worry about.

I'm not too worried about it, tbh. But I do find it funny that he put an exclamation point at the end of every sentence.

Tony and CJ have had a great opportunity to work with the best PG in the world, @CP3 over at his elite guard camp this weekend!

SeaHawk59 Aaron Curry
Thank Milton Butts, Brad Lambert, and Jim Grobe for being the fathers I never had!!!

travismckie Travis McKie
The most dangerous animal in the jungle is a wounded one....and I damn sure took my licks this year

Travis is going to have a monster 2011-12

travismckie Travis McKie
The most dangerous animal in the jungle is a wounded one....and I damn sure took my licks this year

I love the sound of that. That kid can be as good as he wants to be and sure seems to have that desire.

This has nothing to do with Wake. But, it's hilarious.

danecook Dane Cook
Watching Miss USA pageant. My heart says Miss California but my penis is rooting for Miss Hawaii.

They obviously don't have the rivalry we tend to think they should have..... yet

CMM_OnTheRise Codi Miller-McIntyre
Preciate it bro RT @tylerlewis12 shout out to my boy @Codim10 one of the smoothest players in the 2012 class… (cont) http://deck.ly/~7oAbj

Back