• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Twitter Thread aka Coach Scheier wins the Internet

Damn...haha, F did sorta burn him at the end...you reply like you play ball. Poorly.

I gotta get into this tweeter thing.

Now I'm worried that when Ari is playing for some Final Four team in a couple years, the NY Times is going to run an article about him and his past year. He'll reply, "Those guys suck."

You are an alumnus of a school if you attended regardless of graduation.

I would only use it for anybody who had ever been a full time student.

This is the same theory people like Christine O'Donnell and Michele Bachmann use regarding of which school they are alumni. I don't agree with it, but I specifically have heard Wake administrators say if you enroll full time at any point - even leave after the first day - you are an alumni of Wake Forest.

I guess the administration wants to have as many alumni as possible...increases the base of people they can ask for donations.

Ari (A) Fan (F) key for tweets, even though these tweets are public I removed the fans username and replaced it with F in mentions of him

A: My mama birthday creeping up, still haven't got her nothing. :-/

F: @A You saved her some money by leaving WFU. Isn't that enough?

A: What?!?!?

F: @A Yeah, was trying. Not in an insulting way. But thats cool.

A: @F just realized you were trying to be funny. To bad I'm on scholarship you idiot... And thx for gettin off my timeline. Phucker!

F: @A Thank you for saving WFU some money. Now they can go after people who appreciate their fans sticking with them all year.

F: @A Maybe if you spent less time on twitter and more time getting the fundamentals down, you guys might have had a better year.

F: @A but like I said, thats cool. Support you all year and you ditch us. Go to UCLA with the rest of the bums.

F: For future reference, WFU needs more @travismckie and less @AriStewart20.

A: @F @travismckie hahaha

F: #fail. You reply like you play ball. Poorly. RT @AriStewart20: @F @travismckie

I tried to put this in chronological order but since these tweets are a couple days old it doesn't have the time, only the date. But I'm pretty sure this are in order, or at least good enough to get the idea of the conversation

pretty sure Ari got the better of this exchange. F came off like a tool. and that saving money line was hilariously dumb.

@AriStewart20 Man, stop asking me where I'm going next year... I DONT KNOW! If I knew, you would know.

JoshHarris25
Joshua Harris
Listening to lady gaga helps me be a better running back..

I think Josh is hilarious, I love reading his tweets. He's just a dude who loves football and goes to class.

Not Wake related but probably my favorite tweet over the past year....AND A SHOUTOUT TO MY BOI NORAD

2uek2ls.jpg

@CarsonD33
Carson Desrosiers
Some kid just made eye contact with me walking past and goes 'whats up chas' @White_Mamba13 #iamnotchasmcfarlandforthesecondtime

Back