• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Twitter Thread aka Coach Scheier wins the Internet

I want to know what Frye thinks about Zombie Reagan. Far more relevant to our generation.

I'm not outraged that Frye made the comparison. People say stupid things all the time. I just think its ridiculous that someone would attempt to defend it.

Reagan also opposed President Jimmy Carter's grain embargo against the Soviet Union and ended it once he became President. Does this mean that he was pro-USSR? Of course not. He wanted to help American farmers and did not see the grain embargo as doing much good. To say that Reagan supported apartheid is a stretch, to say the least. He thought that divestment would hurt American business, reduce US influence in South Africa, do little to improve the situation in South Africa, push the political advantage to the radicals, and perhaps help the Soviet Union gain influence there. Reagan was in general skeptical about the use of economic sanctions to achieve diplomatic goals, especially when he felt the sanctions would hurt US business.

i just took the biggest shit. i mean, that log was at least a foot long. i love it when the turd comes out clean.

I think over 1 million African Americans were killed in WWII but don't know how many were in the European and African Theatres and how many were in the Pacific Theatre.:geek:

well in WWII quite a few

but still....slow clap

shit, lol. My bad. African Europeans...black people. I can't think of a politically correct term for people of African descent who live in Europe.

Last edited:
I think over 1 million African Americans were killed in WWII but don't know how many were in the European and African Theatres and how many were in the Pacific Theatre.:geek:

Causalities of war is a far cry from "innocent people," IMO.

War is Hell. Soldiers will die.

Supporting Reagan means you support apartheid, I never knew. Along the same lines by posting on this board you support eugenics.

shit, lol. My bad. African Europeans...black people. I can't think of a politically correct term for people of African descent who live in Europe.

Ha, no worries. America has PCed me enough that I was calling blacks in England African-Americans, and while I was living in Mexico, I felt like a racist for calling its citizens 'Mexicans'.

The English are plenty racist and hardly ever politically correct, in my experience.

So... anyway... back to the ole Twitter machine? :noidea:

i just took the biggest shit. i mean, that log was at least a foot long. i love it when the turd comes out clean.

This would make a much better tweet than Alex Frye's.

Sorry to offend all you spoiled rich white kids (or -- in the case of one of my three neg reps for that comment -- just a rich white kid, apparently) with my completely serious comment. I did not mean to leave all of you out who are white, rich, and/or spoiled and do have the same "skewed" perspective as Alex Frye. You are not alone!

My answer to the question "How the hell does your perspective become so skewed that you compare Reagan to Hitler?" should have been "when you're not fucking stupid and supporting an old, wrinkly balls racist who tried to set back civil rights 150 years? Hahaha, LOL, jk jk." rather than "When you're not a spoiled rich white kid?"

I apologize for not being PC and defending a kid calling out a benevolent, kind, champion of human rights and values, former President. I get just as upset as I imagine you all do when someone calls Jimmy Carter a commie, pot smoking, pussy.

I have learned my lesson and I will just take a seat and let PhDeac continue the good fight of setting civil rights back as much as Reagan did.

Jesus Christ, someone post another tweet that is Wake Sports related and get your panties unbunched.

:plos:

I'll get it started:

JoshHarris25 Decent practice.. Talked with my HS coach afterwards.. That's my dawg.. (smokey tone)

Was doing a random Twitter Wake search and found this troubling (and probably false) tweet:

neilfrancisco Neil
Word is Jeff Battle (Wake Forest) was at PC earlier this week and has spoken with Cooley about Assistant Coach position for #pcbb

Was doing a random Twitter Wake search and found this troubling (and probably false) tweet:

neilfrancisco Neil
Word is Jeff Battle (Wake Forest) was at PC earlier this week and has spoken with Cooley about Assistant Coach position for #pcbb

Is there much of a prior relationship there?

Back