• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Twitter Thread aka Coach Scheier wins the Internet

The convo between CJ, Travis and JTT is gold right now.

Care to elaborate? All I saw was a bunch of tweets with his wife.

Just the constant evangelizing, twitpic-ing photos of bible passages, retweeting jesus freaks.

I'm cool with Jesus, but thats not really why I hop on Twitter.

And I am most definitely still a fan of Aaron Curry.

cjharris11 CJ Harris
Chocolate milk + pit eggs = bad combination for my stomach

gross

Just the constant evangelizing, twitpic-ing photos of bible passages, retweeting jesus freaks.

I'm cool with Jesus, but thats not really why I hop on Twitter.

And I am most definitely still a fan of Aaron Curry.

Stay away from Web Simpson's twitter account then.

Joshua Harris
i'm about to go to a freshman dorm and hide in their basement.. i will not be swept away..

Quincy Miller is a dicksuck. Whatever, he goes to freakin' Baylor. It'll take a lot more years of us sucking for anyone to ever think Baylor compares to Wake as a basketball school (or sports school at all, for that matter).

Mel_Tabb23
The first year of college came with its growing pains, and with its ups and downs, but its over with now and I know what to look forward to.

Mel_Tabb23
And yes I will be at Wake Forest next year.

Lots of respect to Melvin for that attitude. Even if he never develops into a great player, it sounds like he's already developed a ton off the court.

Lots of respect to Melvin for that attitude. Even if he never develops into a great player, it sounds like he's already developed a ton off the court.

Which I think people often forget is a huge part of college. Student athletes are not immune to the ups and downs 18-22 year olds face and they have to make the same adjustments normal students do with the added pressure of having a full-time "job" playing a D1 sport.

Back