• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

hell on wheels

I forgot to, but I think there will be a replay of it like there usually is.

I watched it. Scene with the Indians was particularly brutal. Some of the "surprises" were predictable, but it was interesting. Will give it another shot.

Watched late last night, it is the definition of mediocre. I'll keep watching until I can't take it anymore and then I'll start watching an episode a week of Deadwood instead.

Watched late last night, it is the definition of mediocre. I'll keep watching until I can't take it anymore and then I'll start watching an episode a week of Deadwood instead.

Well it's better than The Killing.

made it about half way through the episode just now. i'll probably finish it later but a pilot really should be more engaging.

I watched both episodes tonight. First one I thought was a bit meh, but the follow-up was better. The characters are getting more interesting.

I finally watched the first three episodes this morning. I'm enjoying it so far.

I enjoy it, love anything Western.

The Swede is a cool character, great great bad guy. I think the dude from Deep Space Nine is a miss on the casting, other than that the show is strong.

The dude from Deep Space Nine sounds just like Gene Hackman in Unforgiven. It's ridiculous.

My impressions thus far...

Pilot = meh
2nd ep = ok, this is getting better
3rd ep = meh again

Back