• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NC State Cheating again

Packpride doesn't have mods scared to ban people because of a perception they'll look like previous mods, so he'll actually get banned

Please go #occupyncstateboards!

I couldn't find their Winston-Salem love thread. They must have taken it down because it was attracting too much attention away from their mediocre athletic programs.

I am completely surprised by this post.

I don't feel behelden to anyone to share what has been said in PM, but just know that a large part of why I am still on this board is because deep down many of the mods know that what I say on this point is positively true. I am treated differently, not because of what I say but because of what I am, because of how people have formed their opinion of me, because I don't say what people want me to say.

So keep doing the chart thing -- it's pretty much all you've got -- but just know you're wrong about it.

"many of the mods"? Easy to say that you have private messages noone can see that say that. None of the mods that I know (as in actually know in real life) agree with this.

Posting that multiple times doesn't make it true, you know.

I fully expect you to understand this.

Kahoji, he wasn't nitpicking. You completely misunderstood my point in calling you a dumbass. There are numerous reasons why heavily populated cities have higher unemployment than sparsely populated states, and that is the difference between "found a city", and "found that a city". I don't give a shit what city it is, because it's an ignorant, irrelevant comparison. You're really showing your ass on this thread. Stop talking shit about North Carolina. Stop claiming to be a Wake Forest fan. If the difference between Wake's fanbase and WVU's fanbase is a couple million dipshits like you, I'll take LOWF.

I think you bring a lot of the heat onto yourself, Kanhoji. Just for the record.

Also, just like I do when it comes to Buzz. Except I don't get all offended when people strike out at me. I'm a big boy and this is just the fucking internet, so whatever.

I am completely surprised by this post.

I don't feel behelden to anyone to share what has been said in PM, but just know that a large part of why I am still on this board is because deep down many of the mods know that what I say on this point is positively true. I am treated differently, not because of what I say but because of what I am, because of how people have formed their opinion of me, because I don't say what people want me to say.

So keep doing the chart thing -- it's pretty much all you've got -- but just know you're wrong about it.

Harassing the mods and crying like a pussy doesn't equal the mods agreeing with you

"I dont see keeper crying like a little pussy. Believe me, if the Kanh thread had stayed up, there would have been an ambush of long pms. If there is one think kanh likes it's the pm feature." -moonz

Stop claiming to be a Wake Forest fan.

So you want me to lie?

Wow...all this over some hog farm comments and saying Raleigh is "nothing special." Un-be-fucking-lievable. And I'm really expected to believe I'm not being targeted here. L-oh-fucking-L.

Again, you all just look completely stupid here. It's like if VT fans expressed love for Charlottesville. That's the same state, right? There isn't a "People's Republic of Charlottesville" is there? Fucking bizarroworld.

I am truly amazed at this.

Harassing the mods and crying like a pussy doesn't equal the mods agreeing with you

"I dont see keeper crying like a little pussy. Believe me, if the Kanh thread had stayed up, there would have been an ambush of long pms. If there is one think kanh likes it's the pm feature." -moonz

Interesting. Very interesting.

Information is power.

So you want me to lie?

Wow...all this over some hog farm comments and saying Raleigh is "nothing special." Un-be-fucking-lievable. And I'm really expected to believe I'm not being targeted here. L-oh-fucking-L.

Again, you all just look completely stupid here. It's like if VT fans expressed love for Charlottesville. That's the same state, right? There isn't a "People's Republic of Charlottesville" is there? Fucking bizarroworld.

I am truly amazed at this.

Guys, he has a great point. All Wake grads and fans except for him live in Winston-Salem. I forgot about that.

Do you actually think you are smarter than the other posters?

Why would you even care if you are "targeted," and through absolutely no fault of your own?

It's an online message board. Why do you get your panties in a twist about this nonsense on a weekly (sometimes more often) basis?

When you get ribbed in real life do you just start mouthing off about how you are being unfairly attacked? Because I think that would bring on more ribbing than if you just rolled with the punches.

I think you bring a lot of the heat onto yourself, Kanhoji. Just for the record.

You would.

How the hell did I bring heat upon myself on this thread? By not realizing that Wake people would be falling all over themselves to rush to the defense of NC State? That's just fucking bizarre.

I'm kind of glad I'm not on the inner circle of this psychological disaster. You all but expect your team to lose, act almost proud of yourself when it happens, and get upset when people try to joke about a rival school. Holy shit.

LOWF syndrome really does exist. It would probably destroy y'all's worlds if Wake actually won an NCAA championship in a major sport. You wouldn't know how to handle it.

You would.

How the hell did I bring heat upon myself on this thread? By not realizing that Wake people would be falling all over themselves to rush to the defense of NC State? That's just fucking bizarre.

I'm kind of glad I'm not on the inner circle of this psychological disaster. You all but expect your team to lose, act almost proud of yourself when it happens, and get upset when people try to joke about a rival school. Holy shit.

LOWF syndrome really does exist. It would probably destroy y'all's worlds if Wake actually won an NCAA championship in a major sport. You wouldn't know how to handle it.

No one has been defending NC State you thickheaded moron. We were defending Raleigh (and to some extent NC), the home of many Wake grads and posters. You really are just stupid aren't you?

I don't see a lot of defense for NC State. I see a lot of defense for the state of North Carolina.

Big difference.

Do you actually think you are smarter than the other posters?

I'm smarter than most other people. I've known Ivy League grads that weren't any smarter than I am. They'd tell you as much. Same with Carnegie-Mellon grads, even Leningrad grads.

So why wouldn't I?

I don't see a lot of defense for NC State. I see a lot of defense for the state of North Carolina.

Big difference.

If people hadn't gotten all pissy at the start and just taken the post in the way it was clearly intended, there wouldn't have been a need to defend anything.

You all, everyone on this thread over the last several pages, got baited by bait that wasn't even for you, and cannot let go. And you wonder why I think I'm smarter than most of you.

I'm smarter than most other people. I've known Ivy League grads that weren't any smarter than I am. They'd tell you as much. Same with Carnegie-Mellon grads, even Leningrad grads.

So why wouldn't I?

:eek:

:rofl:

delusions.jpg

Back