• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NC State Cheating again

I don't see a lot of defense for NC State. I see a lot of defense for the state of North Carolina.

Big difference.

Yep, the literally one post he actually made about NC State wasn't objected to by a single Wake fan. It was when he moved on to making fun of half the state of North Carolina that he ran into trouble. North Carolina, the state where Wake is located.

If people hadn't gotten all pissy at the start and just taken the post in the way it was clearly intended, there wouldn't have been a need to defend anything.

You all, everyone on this thread over the last several pages, got baited by bait that wasn't even for you, and cannot let go. And you wonder why I think I'm smarter than most of you.

I am not even going to say a word except that you might want to go read the last few pages of the chat thread over on the pit.:thumbsup:

"You can't shoot the shooter."

Last edited:
I'm smarter than most other people. I've known Ivy League grads that weren't any smarter than I am. They'd tell you as much. Same with Carnegie-Mellon grads, even Leningrad grads.

So why wouldn't I?

I haven't seen anything to prove that you're smarter than the average box of doorknobs, but that hasn't stopped you yet.

I do understand that simply posting it multiple times doesn't inherently make it true. That isn't the point.

The point is that it is true. You see yourself as a victim and constantly tell everyone and e-scream at them, so in turn they yell at you and reinforce your original idea that you are a victim. And round and round we go in probably half of the threads you post in, if not more.

You are your own worst enemy when it comes to this "victimization" that you feel you suffer from.

KJ, when in every single thread you "try not to start a anything", every single person thinks you are wrong or off base, it's usually a sign that you are the one that is off base, not the product of everyone having an agenda against you. Thats just the way I see it though.

KJ, when in every single thread you "try not to start a anything", every single person thinks you are wrong or off base, it's usually a sign that you are the one that is off base, not the product of everyone having an agenda against you. Thats just the way I see it though.

To whom are you writing? And in what language is this written?

Try to stick to English, please. Thanks.

What little of your post I am able to identify as English doesn't make sense anyway. I'm glad numerous people throughout history didn't just assume they were wrong about things because other people said they were.

What little of your post I am able to identify as English doesn't make sense anyway. I'm glad numerous people throughout history didn't just assume they were wrong about things because other people said they were.

It made sense you dumbass. He is saying that normally when people think everyone else is the problem, they themselves are the problem.

I am not even going to say a word except that you might want to go read the last few pages of the chat thread over on the pit.:thumbsup:

I'm seeing mostly discussion of

A. poop
B. injuries
C. alcohol
D. food preparation
E. lunch

The Pit is mostly worthless, so I'm not surprised.

Yea that was really poorly worded. That's what happens when you are a math guy I guess. Still, the point was stop being a dick and wearing your tinfoil hat. Everyone isn't out to get you, you just are a shitty poster that picks fights with everyone because you are stubborn as hell and can't admit when you are wrong. Take you medicine and just stop posting.

It made sense you dumbass. He is saying that normally when people think everyone else is the problem, they themselves are the problem.

Except for thinking I'm Kevin Johnson, not being able to type and using a horrible run-on sentence that requires about three reads, yeah it completely made sense.

The veracity of your interpretation of his Sanskrit depends on circumstances. Sometimes everyone else is the problem. Ever gone to a party and the people there are just a bunch of douchebags, so you left? Was the problem that they're douchebags, or that you're not? I'm assuming for the purpose of this discussion that you're not...play along if you are.

Sometimes in a discussion you're the only person that has correct information, or at least the only person willing to use it.

Finally, I become more and more convinced over time that there is no such thing as "normally" as that would assume there is a "normal".

Yea that was really poorly worded. That's what happens when you are a math guy I guess. Still, the point was stop being a dick and wearing your tinfoil hat. Everyone isn't out to get you, you just are a shitty poster that picks fights with everyone because you are stubborn as hell and can't admit when you are wrong. Take you medicine and just stop posting.

Well, that was completely convincing.

This is the worst thread I've ever seen, and that's saying a lot based on the magnitude of suck that Wake has seen in the past 2-3 years.

Except for thinking I'm Kevin Johnson, not being able to type and using a horrible run-on sentence that requires about three reads, yeah it completely made sense.

The veracity of your interpretation of his Sanskrit depends on circumstances. Sometimes everyone else is the problem. Ever gone to a party and the people there are just a bunch of douchebags, so you left? Was the problem that they're douchebags, or that you're not? I'm assuming for the purpose of this discussion that you're not...play along if you are.

Sometimes in a discussion you're the only person that has correct information, or at least the only person willing to use it.

Finally, I become more and more convinced over time that there is no such thing as "normally" as that would assume there is a "normal".

Okay so either you are the problem or an idiot for staying at a party full of douchebags. Your choice.

Last edited:
Kanhoji is probably the third funniest parody in the boards history, behind bandwagonboy and harv. Gotta give him some props.

Okay so either you are the problem or an idiot for staying at a party full of douchebags. Your choice.

A problem for douchebags is a title I'm willing to wear. I certainly wouldn't stay at the douchebag party. I can't even stand to watch Jersey Shore, let alone be a part of it.

A problem for douchebags is a title I'm willing to wear. I certainly wouldn't stay at the douchebag party. I can't even stand to watch Jersey Shore, let alone be a part of it.

Look at that post deconstruction to fit his own message, magnificent!

You guys need to appreciate such a rare talent for trolling. It's not every day you find that on the internet.

This is the worst thread I've ever seen, and that's saying a lot based on the magnitude of suck that Wake has seen in the past 2-3 years.

Couldn't agree more. Shame people have such sensitive antennae where I'm concerned that one can't even make fun of NC State without incident.

He has completely changed his argument in just under 3 hours. Agreed with cookout, quite impressive.

Back