• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NC State Cheating again

Look at that post deconstruction to fit his own message, magnificent!

I could have made fun of Duke in there, but I've learned my lesson on that. Apparently not allowed to make fun of any NC school, even Pembroke or Queens.

I could have made fun of Duke in there, but I've learned my lesson on that. Apparently not allowed to make fun of any NC school, even Pembroke or Queens.

no one said a word about your post that actually knocked state, which was

Well it's certainly been shown it's how they'd rather win.

They ran off the best clean coach they've had in the last 40 years.

If Lowe was cheating and was that bad, he really is the worst coach in the history of basketball when you put his college and pro "accomplishments" together.

Couldn't agree more. Shame people have such sensitive antennae where I'm concerned that one can't even make fun of NC State without incident.

I've been reading this thread with great interest. Wake guys are mostly a bunch of nerds or pussy frat boys with their duckhead kakhis and button down blue polo uniforms.

i want a real man. A smart man. Someone who can take charge and Sandusky me in the coed showers.

Pm me Kanh. you sound really hot. And confident. I bet you are a fantastic lover. I am so tired of THIN, limp wake schlong. i need some west virginia mountaineer fatty action. I need you to rock my world and help me forget about the unfortunate drunken eiffel tower experience i had this past weekend with the doofi twins. they really don't know their way around the bedroom; it's almost comical.

RIDE ME KHAN, RIDE ME IN ALLL YOUR SPLENDID WRATH OF KANH!!!!!!!!!!!!

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. CJ had a car crash a while a go. A friend (who had just graduated from NCSU I believe) lent him his car while his was in the shop. Same guy apparently gave him the money he needed to get a space at an apartment/housing complex. This amount was repaid soon after by CJ. The total amount was $410 and was reported immediately by NCSU, thus resulting in the slap on the wrist. This is nothing like the UNC situation and there is absolutely no information to suggest that Gottfried does anything illegal to get players to come to his program. He has had his issues (college age women) but illegal recruiting and paying players is not one of them.

Isn't his mother Lisa Leslie? He couldn't shake $400 bones from his parents?

This is a case of dumb > greedy.

I've been reading this thread with great interest. Wake guys are mostly a bunch of nerds or pussy frat boys with their duckhead kakhis and button down blue polo uniforms.

WTF is a button down blue polo. Sounds like something a geed would wear. You can buy Duckheads at JC Penny. And WTF are "kakhis"?

no one said a word about your post that actually knocked state, which was

Until this you goddamn idiot...
-------
Kahoji (well spelled), you live in bumfuck nowhere. Raleigh is not NYC by any means, but there is plenty of shit to do. Please go back to a thread where you know what the fuck you're talking about. DONNY, YOU'RE OUT OF YOUR ELEMENT!
-------

I didn't bring up Raleigh. And there's more to do in individual neighborhoods of Seoul -- where I have lived longer than the amount of time I've been a resident of ND (since August) and WV (0 days of my existence) combined -- than there is in all of Wake County.

So the main difference being that NC State fans are too dumb to realize they're hopeless and there's too little to do in Raleigh and eastern North Carolina compared to Maryland/DC?

Kahoji, you live in bumfuck nowhere. Raleigh is not NYC by any means, but there is plenty of shit to do. Please go back to a thread where you know what the fuck you're talking about. DONNY, YOU'RE OUT OF YOUR ELEMENT!

You do realize that post was in response to this post of yours, right? Clearly you brought up Raleigh.

Isn't his mother Lisa Leslie? He couldn't shake $400 bones from his parents?

This is a case of dumb > greedy.

Incorrect assumption. CJ's mother's name is Lisa, just not THAT Lisa. Lisa Leslie, the WNBA player, has 2 kids that were born in 2007 & 2010.

Last edited:
I don't have time to read all the garbage on this thread but you two look like a bunch of fucking idiots going back and forth. Get a job, a life or both. Or, at least get back on topic and shit on NC State. Pretty sure that is something we can all agree on.

Incorrect assumption. CJ's mother's name is Lisa, just not THAT Lisa. Lisa Leslie, the WNBA player, has 2 kids that were born in 2007 & 2010.

Thanks. I really thought that was his mother.

Kanhoji is becoming a sad caricature of himself now. He is beyond a joke at this point.

I don't have time to read all the garbage on this thread but you two look like a bunch of fucking idiots going back and forth. Get a job, a life or both. Or, at least get back on topic and shit on NC State. Pretty sure that is something we can all agree on.

Seems not, actually.

Apparently.

You really need to be careful how you talk about me on the forum, I don't appreciate it. Tone down the disrespect, I don't know where you're from but where I am from, we don't tolerate that. Don't even reply to this, just keep your mouth shut. Consider yourself warned.

Nobody here cares about you shitting on NC State. Fucking hell...

You do realize that post was in response to this post of yours, right? Clearly you brought up Raleigh.

Oh fucking hell. Do you really dispute there's more to do in DC? Is this really even arguable? Because that's what I said.

And it was obviously a dig at NC State much more than residents of Wake County or the surrounding area. But then someone had to go completely fucking haywire about it and turn it into a fight. And of course, I get blamed for it, per usual.

They are similar in that they have higher unemployment than West Virginia or North Dakota though, and drivers in both Raleigh and DC are an unmitigated fucking disaster. So congrats, you have those two things in common.

You really need to be careful how you talk about me on the forum, I don't appreciate it. Tone down the disrespect, I don't know where you're from but where I am from, we don't tolerate that. Don't even reply to this, just keep your mouth shut. Consider yourself warned.

Um...what are you talking about? I haven't even addressed you directly on this thread. I replied to one post you made but didn't address you in it.

I didn't address you in the post you quoted.

I have no idea what you're referencing, in short.

Back