• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NC State Cheating again

Um...what are you talking about?

For your information, asshole, I have seen a lion. And not one of your crap ass queen of the jungle homoerotic pussy-cat lions. A real lion, with fangs and horns and wings and shit. Don't pull your fucking weird ass African voodoo hypnosis crap on me when you don't even know wtf you're talking about.

Oh fucking hell. Do you really dispute there's more to do in DC? Is this really even arguable? Because that's what I said.

And it was obviously a dig at NC State much more than residents of Wake County or the surrounding area. But then someone had to go completely fucking haywire about it and turn it into a fight. And of course, I get blamed for it, per usual.

They are similar in that they have higher unemployment than West Virginia or North Dakota though, and drivers in both Raleigh and DC are an unmitigated fucking disaster. So congrats, you have those two things in common.

If you just said "sorry you disagree with me, that's my opinion" we would never have threads like this on the boards. Unfortunately you don't get this and continue to reply to everyone who disagrees with you and then a 2 page thread blows up to this. Sad.

Edit: Not that my response has anything to do with the post I quoted, just wanted to direct it towards you.

For your information, asshole, I have seen a lion. And not one of your crap ass queen of the jungle homoerotic pussy-cat lions. A real lion, with fangs and horns and wings and shit. Don't pull your fucking weird ass African voodoo hypnosis crap on me when you don't even know wtf you're talking about.

Um great.

If you just said "sorry you disagree with me, that's my opinion" we would never have threads like this on the boards. Unfortunately you don't get this and continue to reply to everyone who disagrees with you and then a 2 page thread blows up to this. Sad.

Edit: Not that my response has anything to do with the post I quoted, just wanted to direct it towards you.

Apparently you missed this.
-----
Kahoji, you live in bumfuck nowhere. Raleigh is not NYC by any means, but there is plenty of shit to do. Please go back to a thread where you know what the fuck you're talking about. DONNY, YOU'RE OUT OF YOUR ELEMENT!
--------
So you're saying I should just let people back me into a corner with posts like this? Yeah, that's exactly what everyone else here does. LOL.

Again...I get attacked, I fight back...I get blamed. Same old shit. No use arguing it anymore. I just proved it. Game's over.

-----
Kahoji, you live in bumfuck nowhere. Raleigh is not NYC by any means, but there is plenty of shit to do. Please go back to a thread where you know what the fuck you're talking about. DONNY, YOU'RE OUT OF YOUR ELEMENT!
--------
So you're saying I should just let people back me into a corner with posts like this? Yeah, that's exactly what everyone else here does. LOL.

Again...I get attacked, I fight back...I get blamed. Same old shit. No use arguing it anymore. I just proved it. Game's over.

So what are you going to do now that you've claimed victory? Quit the board?

-----
--------

So you're leaving?

Audience says:
AudienceApplauseBnW.gif

In my last life I was an Australian red-back spider. Not only were my ancestors living with criminals every day, but not only is my poison enough to make you wish you were biting your own testicles with the force of a dozen cows falling from a trampoline after jumping off of a house, but I am watching you right now. My dream is your worst nightmare, I've been around for a while and I've seen plenty of bitches like you, you're all the same. All of you fuckers want to be recognized because you're good at making fun of people over the internet, but one of these days I'll find you making some chicken gumbo at your house and you'll get to find out what the true meaning of balls in the ass is.

p.s. back the fuck down from my pops before I have to shit talk back, you won't like it. Bitch.

I'm smarter than most other people. I've known Ivy League grads that weren't any smarter than I am. They'd tell you as much. Same with Carnegie-Mellon grads, even Leningrad grads.

So why wouldn't I?
Actually you are not. Most boards have 2-3 posters who show up on every thread and say stupid shit just to see what happens. I personally have never seen the entertainment value in this, but to each their own.

This is obviously your schtick. Knock yourself out. If you had half the intellect you constantly claim, you would not have to constantly claim it, and you would come up with much better posts than you do. Pretty simple actually.

I enjoy watching you keep exposing yourself for the tool that you are. Kinda like ItsBoTime on the other board.

Carry on.

Kahoji, why are you comparing D.C. and Raleigh? What ACC team is in D.C.? Last time I checked, there isn't one. Who else is playing Football in D.C. on a Saturday? No-Fuckin-Body. You think all million+ of those Maryland Football fans and living alumni are busy picnicking on the Mall instead of going to UMD games? They aren't going because they don't give a fuck about Randy Edsall and shitty Maryland football. Your arguments and comparisons are shitty and paper-thin. Instead of defending your non-sense, you de-rail every thread with your abrasive, caustic, victim-schtick. No one is buying what you're selling, dude.

Yeah, no one's ever referred to northern Virginia and a few counties near the District of Columbia collectively as "DC".

Thank you for correcting my mistake.

I don't really care to continue this conversation any further. I'm pretty much getting blamed for anything anyone says in it, and it's ridiculous. Further, my point has already been proven to that end. So there's really no point in continuing. I just didn't want you to think I agreed with your horseshit.

I will be use to always be specific and refer to the "greater District of Columbia/Maryland/Virginia metropolitan area" in the future.

Last edited:
Yeah, no one's ever referred to northern Virginia and a few counties near the District of Columbia collectively as "DC".

Thank you for correcting my mistake.

Who gives a fuck? Your super-sound logic is that Maryland's athletic's are underfunded because there is too much to do in D.C. On top of that, your "logic" was just a back-handed insult to Raleigh, and Eastern N.C.

You can keep playing the victim, ducking and dodging, but you know that your argument is stupid. Rather than own up to your stupidity, you just started trolling to avoid the subject.

Just pointing out that I am trying to let this go and end all this, but attempts are being made to bait me back into an argument.

Not taking it...just calling attention to it.

don't we have an anti-douchebag rule or something?

If this isn't some of the weirdest b/s replies ever on a single page of a sports board, I can't imagine what the winning page was like...

Back