• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

So you think our AD is bad? Check out this guy.

If I was Shaka or anyone else looking at Purdue, it would greatly concern me that Painter left his alma mater for another job and that Cuonzo Martin (former right hand man to Gene Keady) admitted when taking the Tennessee job that he knew that the Purdue job would probably come open yet he didn't wait to see what happened there....

Something stinks in Boilermaker land....

If I was Shaka or anyone else looking at Purdue, it would greatly concern me that Painter left his alma mater for another job and that Cuonzo Martin (former right hand man to Gene Keady) admitted when taking the Tennessee job that he knew that the Purdue job would probably come open yet he didn't wait to see what happened there....

Something stinks in Boilermaker land....

Painter and Martin have the same agent. I'm sure there is some serious wheeling and dealing going on right now.

Painter and Martin have the same agent. I'm sure there is some serious wheeling and dealing going on right now.

Would be a fun week to be that guy....He'll be going on a nice vacation this summer...

The Purdue boards over on Rivals are a shit show right now. Burke has lost every ounce of credibility he had. Can't believe he had the Big Ten coach of the year 3 of the last 4 years and was only paying him the 8th most of any coach.

Meet Morgan Burke, of Purdue University.

Seriously, dude - if you let Matt Painter, a Purdue hero and Indiana native, go to fucking Missouri, you're an idiot.

Yes, we all know the Wake Forest Athletics Director has long since passed his usefulness.

Back