• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hot chicks thread

tumblr_mefga0yWtB1rk966xo1_500.gif

that ain't dancing, Sally.

dancing like that kills whatever hotness she has. almost as bad as an obnoxious laugh or bad breath. I'd be asking her to GTFO if she did that shit in my house.

Malarkey.

that ain't dancing, Sally.

dancing like that kills whatever hotness she has. almost as bad as an obnoxious laugh or bad breath. I'd be asking her to GTFO if she did that shit in my house.

stop posting

I count 18 posts since a hot chick (more if you don't think Kate Upton is hot because you're old and your dick is dead like WakeandBake's). You guys totally miss the point of the hot chicks thread.

10hot25.jpg

ok, much better than that commoner Kate Upton. She looks like she hands out shoes at the bowling alley
I think that is the appeal of her to most people. She is really more of "the girl next door" that is approachable (pretty but not super hot) vs the hot Euro supermodel that you would have absolute 0% chance of even talking to.

Unlike WakeandBake, I think Kate Upton is very hot. Having said that, I think she is going to blow up Jessica Simpson style by the time she is 30.

Back