• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hot chicks thread

Its hard to tell but are those boobs gravity defying or has some work been done there?

Not that I am complaining but those clearly look like bolt-ons... and, she was much prettier in the first picture... shows the value of a good photograph.

I think that Miss Upton is regarded more highly because she appears to be natural - physically and in the way she acts - and seems like a goofy, good-natured girl-next-door with some actual personality - at least in the few videos I have seen of her. Her assets in the chestical region are obvious. Otherwise, she is built a little strangely - with no real waist to speak of... Again, not that I am complaining.

Not that I am complaining but those clearly look like bolt-ons... and, she was much prettier in the first picture... shows the value of a good photograph.

I think that Miss Upton is regarded more highly because she appears to be natural - physically and in the way she acts - and seems like a goofy, good-natured girl-next-door with some actual personality - at least in the few videos I have seen of her. Her assets in the chestical region are obvious. Otherwise, she is built a little strangely - with no real waist to speak of... Again, not that I am complaining.

fair enough. I guess I find it hard to understand the cult-like fascination with someone who is just like the girl next door. If that's what you like, you can find it in any residential neighborhood. :noidea: and that's great. We all date and marry the girl next door and life happily ever after. But Kate Upton is put on a pedestal around here and the reason why is vexing. The girl-next-door explanation further flummoxes me.

Last edited:
fair enough. I guess I find it hard to understand the clut-like fascination with someone who is just like the girl next door. If that's what you like, you can find it in any residential neighborhood. :noidea: and that's great. We all date and marry the girl next door and life happily ever after. But Kate Upton is put on a pedestal around here and the reason why is vexing. The girl-next-door explanation further flummoxes me.

To be fair, she is on a pedestal in the entire country, not just here.

fair enough. I guess I find it hard to understand the clut-like fascination with someone who is just like the girl next door. If that's what you like, you can find it in any residential neighborhood. :noidea: and that's great. We all date and marry the girl next door and life happily ever after. But Kate Upton is put on a pedestal around here and the reason why is vexing. The girl-next-door explanation further flummoxes me.

Understand - it is not just a girl next door... It is a girl next door who has a very pretty face, huge, natural tabes and loves to put on super-tiny bikinis and dance around in them... The bikini-model who appears approachable and attainable - the perfect combo. As opposed to the cold, unapproachable super model type... She also seems more real because she is not super skinny like a lot of models - bikini and otherwise. Plus I think she just takes some really good photos. There is no doubt she is not the most attractive girl around but she has a lot going for her.

It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday. Today: Derrieres

15865d1197224262-official-ass-thread-vvvv.jpg

16091d1197636049-official-ass-thread-jess14.jpg

19879d1215381279-official-ass-thread-gorogzita004.jpg

21577d1221596003-official-ass-thread-post-1889-1158961479.jpg

24455d1234132258-official-ass-thread-038097mteyovprrgw5mjaz.jpg

24541d1234342787-official-ass-thread-040094mtiwmkgrvkk4mji2.jpg

Frustration.gif

And I'm done

1269602956_dr-mccoy-and-captain-kirk-approve.gif

Last edited:
Here, I snapped this right before she dropped the towel face-timing tonight, next time ill wait a few more seconds before pressing the button :thumbsup:

20jim3k.jpg

Quoted just in case he was drunk and doesn't realize what he did until he wakes up this morning. Also saved for posterity in case she turns out to be a fake girlfriend after Sd3 finishes runner-up in the heisman.

Back