• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hot chicks thread

Oh ok. I put that back on and I was writing "myDeaconmyhand is a ginger dwarf" on my tits but its really hard to write on yourself

tumblr_lv3a1wPTS51qkakbco1_400.gif

Oh ok. I put that back on and I was writing "myDeaconmyhand is a ginger dwarf" on my tits but its really hard to write on yourself. Tonight's photoshoot is cancelled.

Is it weird that I find it attractive when girls refer to them as "tits"?...the reverse is true for "breasts"

My admin assistant always brings me the Swimsuit Issue because management doesn't want it laying around all titty-fied in case some stuffy guests come.

I gave it a cursory glance and opened right to the Kate Upton spread. In those pics she has great breasts, admittedly. Page 53 is terrific. There, I said it.

My swimsuit issue came in the mail yesterday so I picked it up and was flipping through it when I got home from work.

My wife was making dinner. She glanced over, saw what I was looking at, and she said "I want to motorboat Kate Upton."

Kate Upton's Breasts: creating common ground for husbands and wives since 2013.

Sometimes her face looks really nice to me, and sometimes it doesn't.

Her ass is mediocre only by swimsuit model standards. Which means it is still pretty fantastic.

Flipping through now, a lot of the faces in this mag are not all that stunning. This Ariel Meredith is pretty smoking though....

ARIELMEREDITH.png

Kate upton got frostbite for your sins.

Kate Upton and Katherine Webb at the SI Swimsuit Issue Launch Party last night. This is a picture that (1) proves that Kate Upton does (at least sometimes) have a beautiful face and (2) proves that KW's jawline is distracting.

katherine-webb-kate-upton.jpg

Kate Upton and Katherine Webb at the SI Swimsuit Issue Launch Party last night. This is a picture that (1) proves that Kate Upton does (at least sometimes) have a beautiful face and (2) proves that KW's jawline is distracting.

katherine-webb-kate-upton.jpg

hmmm. yeah, too bad about her pasty rippled calves and lumpy knees though. ;)

Back