• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hot chicks thread

Kate%20Upton%2047.jpg

This seems as good a place as any to ask... does anyone remember the most famous naked picture at Wake before Riley? I'm talking about the girl that eventually was in Playboy's Girls of the ACC, but there was a picture of her topless at a party circulating all around campus well before that. I had it on my old Thinkpad but haven't seen it since that thing died about five years ago.

This seems as good a place as any to ask... does anyone remember the most famous naked picture at Wake before Riley? I'm talking about the girl that eventually was in Playboy's Girls of the ACC, but there was a picture of her topless at a party circulating all around campus well before that. I had it on my old Thinkpad but haven't seen it since that thing died about five years ago.

RACNMAC

Don't have that one, but I do have the soccer player webcam video. #Sandstorm

Yes sir...made the video for her bf (sandstorm playing in the background), video got passed around, dkes played sandstorm every time she came to party there, had to transfer

same. she dated one of my friends for a while. she wasn't the sharpest bulb in the shelf...

Back