• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hot chicks thread

http://www.zootoday.com/girls/archive/2011/04/12/sam-bowdens-first-topless-shoot.htm

sam-bowden-topless-2_0.jpg

no nips, bro

sam-bowden-topless-10_1.jpg

That video was awesome and plus this needs to back on page 1.

If ThinkingWithMyDeac could just make his .gif the mirror image, that post would have been awesome.

Everyone was wrong. Rebecca Black's "Friday" is not the worst song in the world.

That video was the love child of "Whip My Hair Back and Forth", Maxim, a pitcher of water, and a retarded Guatemalan love slave (not the actress, the director and/or """""composer""""").

Having said that. Watching it on mute was delightful.

This seems as good a place as any to ask... does anyone remember the most famous naked picture at Wake before Riley? I'm talking about the girl that eventually was in Playboy's Girls of the ACC, but there was a picture of her topless at a party circulating all around campus well before that. I had it on my old Thinkpad but haven't seen it since that thing died about five years ago.

I have them somewhere. I'll search for them on my external hard drive tomorrow. What's this soccer player video, though?

Everyone was wrong. Rebecca Black's "Friday" is not the worst song in the world.

That video was the love child of "Whip My Hair Back and Forth", Maxim, a pitcher of water, and a retarded Guatemalan love slave (not the actress, the director and/or """""composer""""").

Having said that. Watching it on mute was delightful.

yeah, i didnt tell you to LISTEN to it. put on some other music and watch it

The soccer player "Sandstorm" video is a classic. I think it circulated after I graduated, but I definitely got it. I probably still have it buried somewhere on some hard drive.

She is definitely hot.

She was a sweet girl.... but a fucking idiot for making that video. My stinkpad hasn't worked for a few years now so I fear that video and the picture are gone and lost forever for me.

The soccer player "Sandstorm" video is a classic. I think it circulated after I graduated, but I definitely got it. I probably still have it buried somewhere on some hard drive.

She is definitely hot.

She was really hot if I remember correctly....it was my freshman year ('01) when that came out. I felt bad for her....mostly because she was good looking

I still have that sandstorm vid. I think I tried to email it out a few years back in response to some PMs, but it's a very weird format and not easily transmittable.

Back