• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hot chicks thread

This is a story about a girl, her tank top, and a water bottle
FrankShorttermElk-size_restricted.gif

https://gfycat.com/frankshorttermelk

d45aa93f3860b0293dc4b02367b4eef2.jpg

296b0397334231b71156631181aef33c--sexy-fitness-fitness-girls.jpg

I wish I owned the Charlie's Angels franchise. The 70's show was about three ex-cops turned PI for a mysterious employer named Charlie. I would broaden it to any female ensemble movie. I would Charlie having multiple Angel teams, perhaps across the world, summoned to do different things. Sometimes it'd be a caper movie (like Oceans 8). Sometimes it would be a murder mystery. Sometimes the Angels would prevent a war (action/para-military). I would not be locked to a certain cast - be very flexible - but I'd promote equal pay for the actresses. I'd give each Angel a relatable backstory where they get called from their normal lives by Bosley to meet and get their mission.

Share your Charlie's Angel team in pictures.

Indiana Evans
MV5BMjQ0ZTk0MTMtYmU1OS00NjlhLWFlMzAtMTljM2U0YmU1NWNhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTk3ODE2ODE@._V1_UY1200_CR164,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Sophie Turner
1435e94c195ebf1c454156acc2548bc3.jpg

Yaya DeCosta
yaya-3.jpg

Jessica Alba
c5223.jpg

Last edited:
That’s a really good idea, awaken. Much better than that movie awhile back.

I could see that as a Netflix anthology series.

When Charlie needed to go old school for the curvy agent, I give you Christina Hendricks!

bceabe95e110798c9ae6d886c308fa87--gorgeous-redhead-redhead-girl.jpg

Ah yes, Christina for the interrogation scene where she uses a technique called "motor boarding" (combination of water boarding and motor boating), where she nearly and repeatedly suffocates someone withholding secrets with her breasts.

You need at least two more Angels to join the team. Perhaps Uma Thurman and Halle Berry? Just suggestions, I'll let you make the final call on your team.

I'd want a bad ass on my team that could really kick ass. Who better than either the former Wonder Woman of Lynda Carter

aa7b26ad1f520bb66b5bb4b6da9e38f0.jpg

1529421612-gal-gadot-wonder-woman-2-costume.jpg

Lynda Carter may be the hottest woman who has ever lived. She’s 67 and still straight fire.

To help distract the enemy, Cindy Crawford best fits the bill if Linda is too busy kicking ass.

cind2.jpg

Last edited:
Vanna White
8961144.gif

...who was discovered on Myrtle Beach.

She is now 61 years old.

Last edited:
Whoa. Never seen that.

Back