• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hot chicks thread

mr3evr.jpg
[/IMG]

In honor of the playoffs, my humble submission. Girls in hockey sweaters are amazing

lol the sandstorm video...next thing you know peeps are gonna axe for the cowboy hat pics...

mr3evr.jpg
[/IMG]

In honor of the playoffs, my humble submission. Girls in hockey sweaters are amazing

In what I think is a similar way, I love girls in men's button downs. For example, see cobie below. In both cases these items of clothing cover up just enough to not be slutty but reveal enough to be oh so appealing

cobie-smulders_l4.jpg

14l3oue.jpg

I've enjoyed this thread and decided it was time to give something back!

about a minute and a half of a topless striptease

I went to high school with the sandstorm chick. She was (I think) State player of the year in NJ (soccer). Her sister was a year younger than me.

Regardless, when that video came out... pretty much our whole school got it. It was a BIG freaking deal. I know her sister and their family got A LOT of crap for it.

Her bf at the time was a guy from my HS as well. I think he is the one that distributed it and his name is mentioned in the video.

All my friends still talk about that video every now and then and joke. Pretty sure one of my nerd friends threw a trojan in that thing and distributed when we were juniors in hs and took over a few kids computers for fun.

Good times...

Back