• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hot chicks thread

hot_chick.jpg

Nice.

I'm not sure I'm going to make it next year. I watch the collection of college-age dumbasses on this board :D and realize that, this time next year, someone like them will be hitting on my daughter in a random fraternity house. God help me.

Yeah if you get somebody like the people that post on these boards then you will be fine. It's the others you have to worry about.

If you were really nervous about it, Siff, you could go ahead and arrange a marriage with one of the doofuses. Smidge, perhaps?

I'm not sure I'm going to make it next year. I watch the collection of college-age dumbasses on this board :D and realize that, this time next year, someone like them will be hitting on my daughter in a random fraternity house. God help me.

Just hope it's a sports nerd that REALLY loves all sports. Then you only have to worry about her around 14 hours of the day. Improvement!

(best of luck, siff. that is my personal nightmare.)

Back