• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hot chicks thread

Theme post: sexy stomachs.

tumblr_lic1kgjjBk1qht24do1_500.jpg

tumblr_lib8limp9J1qht24do1_400.jpg

tumblr_li1fdt4lZq1qht24do1_500.jpg

tumblr_lgz7upF0Qr1qht24do1_500.jpg

tumblr_lhp44iiDPF1qht24do1_500.png

Girls on the verge are still hot, but once you have the 6 pack or even more, it gets a little too much "woman boydbuilder" for my taste. Flat works for me...

Girls on the verge are still hot, but once you have the 6 pack or even more, it gets a little too much "woman boydbuilder" for my taste. Flat works for me...

none of those girls are even close to woman bodybuilder. Very attractive stomachs. The one in the yellow bra might be pushing it a little but not really

Girls on the verge are still hot, but once you have the 6 pack or even more, it gets a little too much "woman boydbuilder" for my taste.

true

I'd say one in my set flirts with too much sculpt... tho I prefer really fit girls.

none of those girls are even close to woman bodybuilder. Very attractive stomachs. The one in the yellow bra might be pushing it a little but not really

Yeah, I'd take any of them and their amazing stomachs. I was just distinguishing my view from those before mine.

How about adolescent crushes?

si_cover_feb_1999_kathy_ireland000x0419x568.jpg

I was fucking obsessed with her. It wasn't healthy.

Whats going on? Hot dudes thread above the hot chicks thread?...Can't have that shit!

Back