• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hot chicks thread

K, so in the future, if you create a thread w/ questionable content, then we need to make a rule that you use the warning icon I just used to flag it as such.

lol.gif

IBYOUGUYSAREWONDERINGWHERETHEHOTCHICKSARE

Holy shit yes. Unlinker (firefox addon) works w/ these boards. People can post links to more risque pictures, and then you right click and use unlinker to make them actually appear on teh page.

haha you had a blast on the new boards last night cookout

Any chance we can do it like the Fascist Boards and just copy/paste the picture itself instead of having to do the HTML code?

Any chance we can do it like the Fascist Boards and just copy/paste the picture itself instead of having to do the HTML code?

Yeah, I'm going to look into ways to do that if it's possible. Really the only knock I have on this software atm.

I'm trying to look into being able to simply copy and paste them in as well. That would be really nice

Back