• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KanhojiAngre's Playground

Is there an existing thread for dumb mistakes my major sports news outlets?

Fucking hell I try to post something light and funny, and I get this.

Again, tell me I'm treated the same as everyone else. It's a fucking joke.

Do I really think Mark Schlabach can't count to 3? No. Do I really think ESPN is a slipshod journalistic operation? Yes. I go to their site because I think they have the most user friendly interface for certain things I want to do...my fault for clicking on the article like I usually wouldn't do, I guess.

But I really didn't expect people here to get all pissy about it.

OH NOES!!! I'm wasting the time of people wasting time on the internet on a message board. Boo fucking hoo.

I used to post all the time on the old boards. Got really busy right around when they switched and never really post anymore. That said, as an objective observer who's really never even heard of you or seen your posts - you suck. Don't post shitty stuff and you won't get shit on.

I used to post all the time on the old boards. Got really busy right around when they switched and never really post anymore. That said, as an objective observer who's really never even heard of you or seen your posts - you suck. Don't post shitty stuff and you won't get shit on.

Well clearly you're the guy to believe since you say you never post and haven't seen my posts.

We all have our doubts that you are a member of any military.

All? That's pretty inclusive. I don't think you can back that up.

I don't know why you would doubt it. But then, most of you don't know shit about it, so you wouldn't really have any way to judge other than the POOMA method.

Well clearly you're the guy to believe since you say you never post and haven't seen my posts.

I mean I saw this thread? Isn't that evidence enough?

- Also - what was scott infamous for back on the scout boards? I remember there being something ridiculous back there, anyone remember his past ridiculousness?

Since I just found out you are in the Air Force I will refrain from insulting you anymore but f West Virginia. That is all.

Since I just found out you are in the Air Force I will refrain from insulting you anymore but f West Virginia. That is all.

So is Temple going to the Frozen Potato Bowl or the Military Industrial Complex Bowl?

Please post a photo of your favorite Korean woman

Not really my thing as was may have been foreshadowed, but...

t-ara-5.jpg

Be better if you knew what it was.

This is a Pit-level discussion at this point. That's not a compliment.

Most people on this board aren't personally attacked just because of who they are. You don't hate me for what I say, you hate me just because I am. It doesn't matter what I say.

That's the difference. People decided to hate me because they couldn't handle that I knew more about things they that they thought they knew a lot about. So now it's just sport to trash me on this board. And that's a whole different ballgame and not something I think I would expect someone else to take lying down and call them thin-skinned if they didn't like.

And it's not something I think other people would take. In fact I know it because if I try to dish out what they give to me, the calls for me to be banned start up again.

Are you kidding?

You just got done saying that people don't pay attention to what you post and just attack you because of your name and not what you say....

Someone comes on saying they have no preconceived notion or bias against you and you still bitch?

Wow

Thank you so much for this thread. It's been a long day, and this has made it all alright.

Are you kidding?

You just got done saying that people don't pay attention to what you post and just attack you because of your name and not what you say....

Someone comes on saying they have no preconceived notion or bias against you and you still bitch?

Wow

You guys are ruining this thread. Legitimate questions or kindly GTFO.

You guys are ruining this thread. Legitimate questions or kindly GTFO.

Speaking of, Kanho really danced around your last question. A picture of 5 random Koreans of varying shapes and sizes leaves me more confused about his favorite Korean woman than I was beforehand.

Were you the one that had the epic argument with the Clemson fan about trees?

I mean I saw this thread? Isn't that evidence enough?

- Also - what was scott infamous for back on the scout boards? I remember there being something ridiculous back there, anyone remember his past ridiculousness?

So many. And Scott was at least his second incarnation. He had a complete meltdown when Obama was elected and the BBD narced on us to the mods and ruined the fun.

Were you the one that had the epic argument with the Clemson fan about trees?

Yup. Foliage to be more specific, helped that my fictional parents were professors of herbology at UC Davis. Have the guys address, phone number, name and job title if you want?

Honest to god question here, If you think you are being treated unfairly on here and you clearly get into so many altercations with other posters, why continue to post here? I cant imagine it is fun posting somewhere that you are immediately attacked after you post. To me , if I felt I was being treated unfairly at some place, I doubt I would go back.

BTW, I had no idea you were scottconover from the other board, makes since. I was not a fan of your posts on scout either.

Speaking of, Kanho really danced around your last question. A picture of 5 random Koreans of varying shapes and sizes leaves me more confused about his favorite Korean woman than I was beforehand.

Not random. They're part of a performing group.

Pretty much all Korean music acts are in groups.

And they're pretty much all light-ish skinned, thin girls with nice legs. Well, the girl groups are.

I didn't really watch much Korean TV to know about those stars.

Honest to god question here, If you think you are being treated unfairly on here and you clearly get into so many altercations with other posters, why continue to post here?

Asked and answered using a movie quote that was then completely misinterpreted by some moron. Don't remember who.

Back