• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KanhojiAngre's Playground

Yup. Foliage to be more specific, helped that my fictional parents were professors of herbology at UC Davis. Have the guys address, phone number, name and job title if you want?

Yep you're definitely the guy from whom I need to be taking advice.

It really is helpful how you put your sarcastic thoughts in a different font color. Otherwise we'd have no idea!

It really is helpful how you put your sarcastic thoughts in a different font color. Otherwise we'd have no idea!

It's the equivalent of air quotes via messageboard posts.

And we all know how awesome people are who use air quotes.

(they also had former FSU/Western Kentucky fatman Nigel Dixon, who is probably the largest individual on the peninsula).

Big Jelly? Loved that dude.

You said you were a music fan. What have you been listening to recently and what is your favorite band?

Yup. Foliage to be more specific, helped that my fictional parents were professors of herbology at UC Davis. Have the guys address, phone number, name and job title if you want?

Yes! You need to continue to post more.

You said you were a music fan. What have you been listening to recently and what is your favorite band?

I believe he once said he's the lead singer of his own bad called Hoji and The Hot Rods, so I would assume that's his favorite band. I've heard two of their singles, "Smarter than God" and "Even My Left is More Right than You". Pretty good stuff.

Where to begin...

I listen to everything from electronica to rock to bluegrass on occasion.

The last concert I went to see was Ladytron in Minneapolis. Other groups I can either remember looking up on youtube, running across and liking on KCRW, or found on a jango (or have a jango channel of) include, in no particular order:

Moloko, The Knife, Fever Ray, SBTRKT, Gotye, Thievery Corporation, Metric, Ladyhawke, The Klaxons, deadmau5, Royksopp, Familen.

Siouxsie and the Banshees, Depeche Mode, Pixies, The Smiths, Mazzy Star, Hope Sandoval and the Warm Intentions, Fiona Apple, Norah Jones, Alicia Keys, Tracy Chapman, Squarepusher, Venetian Snares, Amon Tobin, Moby, Portishead.

On the current Hot 100, artists I like include Adele, Foster the People, Katy Perry (took me a while to warm up to, but listening to some covers of her convinced me she is actually pretty good), Lady Gaga, Florence & the Machine, RHCP.

Going back a little further, I'd have to add Billy Joel, Public Enemy, Fleetwood Mac, REM, and while one might hesitate to call this music though it's damn entertaining, Weird Al Yankovic.

Told you it was an unusual list.

Yeah, Big Jelly. He's surprisingly undominant even at that level. Fouls a lot. Aaron Haynes from his team is the much better player, though Dixon does do well against KC Egis's 7-3 Ha Seung-Jin, who is pretty much worthless outside about 4 feet. That's probably why Dixon's still on the roster.

It's amusing to see the Koreanization of the foreign players' names. They make Daniels into four syllables, for example.

Where to begin...

I listen to everything from electronica to rock to bluegrass on occasion.

The last concert I went to see was Ladytron in Minneapolis. Other groups I can either remember looking up on youtube, running across and liking on KCRW, or found on a jango (or have a jango channel of) include, in no particular order:

Moloko, The Knife, Fever Ray, SBTRKT, Gotye, Thievery Corporation, Metric, Ladyhawke, The Klaxons, deadmau5, Royksopp, Familen.

Siouxsie and the Banshees, Depeche Mode, Pixies, The Smiths, Mazzy Star, Hope Sandoval and the Warm Intentions, Fiona Apple, Norah Jones, Alicia Keys, Tracy Chapman, Squarepusher, Venetian Snares, Amon Tobin, Moby, Portishead.

On the current Hot 100, artists I like include Adele, Foster the People, Katy Perry (took me a while to warm up to, but listening to some covers of her convinced me she is actually pretty good), Lady Gaga, Florence & the Machine, RHCP.

Going back a little further, I'd have to add Billy Joel, Public Enemy, Fleetwood Mac, REM, and while one might hesitate to call this music though it's damn entertaining, Weird Al Yankovic.

Told you it was an unusual list.

Add Fischerspooner, Goldfrapp, LCD Soundsystem, Justice just from the last few minutes...so much good music in the world.

Add Fischerspooner, Goldfrapp, LCD Soundsystem, Justice just from the last few minutes...so much good music in the world.

Don't be modest. You and I both know that Hoji and The Hot Rods make those other bands look like groups of 2nd graders banging on pots and pans.

Enjoying Ron Paul punking the stage tonight.

Completely killed it on the Iran question.

Back