• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KanhojiAngre's Playground

I don't try to psychoanalyze people.

I don't mind when people that know what they're talking about talk about things they know.

For the record I think all psychologists are full of shit.

Both these basketball teams need psychologists.

Neither looks like they have any confidence at all in the halfcourt. ASU is at least getting out and running.

Does Wake have a zone offense?

Just wondering. Pretty sad that they can't run an offense decent enough to get Fischer a shot.

KA -- From 1-10, rank what you think of Jeff [Redacted] as a head coach of a men's college basketball team. Cheers.

KA -- From 1-10, rank what you think of Jeff [Redacted] as a head coach of a men's college basketball team. Cheers.

Well, since 1 is taken by Sidney Lowe, I'll have to say 2? He's recruiting better than Sendek though, so maybe that will help things for Wake going forward.

ASU is good in the open floor...maybe the only time they're good. But I'm pretty surprised by how bad Wake has been in this game. I really thought Fischer would be a menace for ASU. Good job getting a team prepared for him on a short turnaround, or piss poor job by Wake of same?

Fischer is the key to winning this thing for Wake. He's gotta have a big second half.

FWIW, I voted for Wake to win this game.

The last thing I expected was for ASU to nearly score as many points in 20 minutes against Wake as they did 40 against Fairfield, even though Fairfield is a good team and maybe they best one in this pathetic tournament.

West Virginia has the worst special teams in college football aside from the fact that Tavon Austin is a returner.

Until this year, the special teams coach was the head coach.

This should tell you all you need to know about Bill Stewart.

Hard to say whether it's a sellout or not. There are a few empty seats...not sure if those were Pitt's tickets or not. I know Pitt returned some tickets from their allotment, and there's been some changes in the system by which students get tickets to try to minimize the no-shows by students (particularly over holiday weekends like this).

There are a ton in the upper deck.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Yeah then you mentioned some horseshit about message boards, as if that had something to do with anything.

Tell ya what, unless you've got a PhD in psychology why don't you take care of yourself and I'll do the same.

Amateur psychologists piss me off more than just about anything. Broke up with a girl over that shit.

I'm really just starting to feel bad for you.

DJ Cooper with 5 straight to put Ohio up 5 with a chance to make it 6 after the under 4 timeout.

I'm really just starting to feel bad for you.

I'm starting to feel bad for Wake Forest basketball fans.

This is worse than ASU looked last night. Has been great for Arizona State's confidence though.

Maybe Bzzz has a PhD in psych...he's definitely has worked his magic on the Devils.

Back to back treys by Kyle Kuric and a transition bucket puts Louisville back up by 2 with just under 2 to go.

Good basketball game. Cooper is a great player but he has to resist the temptation to do too much on this trip.

55-54 Louisville, 20.8 seconds to go. Walter Offutt fouls out on a terrible call; he drew a clear charge.

Well he slid over a little late. On first glance sure looked like a charge

Well he slid over a little late. On first glance sure looked like a charge

Nah, he still beat him to the spot and the Louisville player was just barreling through w/out any clear intent.

Well my concern didnt last long. Curious you mange to allienate one of the few remaining posters that didn't regularly dump on you.

Louisville wins by 5. Pathetic call the difference in the game.

Anyone still unsure why I said this is a terrible year for college basketball? Look at all the major conference teams getting beaten by mid-major no-names, and still others need favors from the refs to win.

Well my concern didnt last long. Curious you mange to allienate one of the few remaining posters that didn't regularly dump on you.

I thought you were being facetious.

The time I was talking about was in like 2003. Has nothing to do with this or any message board.

Back