• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KanhojiAngre's Playground

In other news, number of top 25 teams in ACC: 2
Number of top 25 teams from West By God: 2

How did that graph/table look at the end of the last 5 seasons compared to the real table?

Only been done the last 3 seasons, though I'm sure if you wanted you could apply the same thing to earlier years.

It's not really intended to be purely predictive, but rather to provide a more contextual look at the season's results than the table provides. But the last 3 years, the first teams to reach -12 (and all of them well after this) are, in order, Everton, Everton and Spurs.

Here's the link to all of the previous season threads. The season ending chart is usually near the end. It's pretty much the only useful thing on RAWK, IMO.
index.php

Oh, it originated on RAWK? Well, that ends my minor interest in it then.

Was hoping you'd say that. I'd much rather than just know its value rather than try to convince you of it.

Aren't Marshall and WV in the same conference?

I assume this was a joke, but not even close. I think 6 Big 12 teams are ranked this week, in a 10-team league. Don't think there are any other leagues that have more than half their conference ranked. I don't even know what league Marshall is in, but it's like they're in I-AA again. Don't actually think they're one of the best 25 teams, but apparently at least a few people do.

I got a helluva sense of humor. Just watch.

And now presenting "funny shit from Twitter that you won't find on the Premier League thread."

Dead Knutson ‏@mixedknuts 53m53 minutes ago
In fact, BOTH United goals last night were scored by DMs. That's straight out of the David Moyes playbook right there. He deserves royalties

The Anfield Talk ‏@TheAnfieldTalk 8h
"@ManUtd: They shall not pass. #mufc " (picture of De Gea supposedly covering the entire goal with his arms spread)

Except for WBA twice, MK Dons 4 times, Leicester 5 times, Swansea twice..

But the funniest things were from Van Gaal himself.
Thing 1: Manchester United ‏@ManUtd 7h7 hours ago
Louis van Gaal admits he'd prefer more than 12 points from eight games. His assessment? "It's eight points too few." #mufc

And finally, the match winner for sure...
Thing 2: "I’m very disappointed because we played our best match of the season, and the result is not good enough."
Following a draw against last year's 17th place team.

If Moyes had said that, his house would be on fire.

You copy/pasting things doesn't really speak to your sense of humor, cupcake.

Hrm well that didn't exactly work as planned. Guess the insert video feature doesn't support Vine. Maybe this then?

The irony of you posting that vine of a United supporter saying that about Moyes after you earlier defending Moyes was apparently lost on you.

Good thing that nobody has ever accused you of being even half as smart as you claim.

Refer to above. I got better things to do with my time. Enjoy the Champions League games today. Must be refreshing to watch without a rooting interest.

Btw, the guy was talking about Woodward, not Moyes.

That should be obvious by the fact that it was posted well after Moyes was out of the picture.

"Aug 17 2014"

Moyes was sacked in April you moron.

Refer to above Vine for further comment.

Back