• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KanhojiAngre's Playground

Larry Eustachy LOL. There is no way in hell Wake would hire Larry.

Donnie Jones is about the only realistic Donovan assistant Wake could pursue.

And it is a "dream" candidate thread, not a realistic one.

Jones's recruiting mishaps almost cost the entire UCF athletics department their jobs. Used handlers to reel in Chandler, possibly others. Solid XOs guy, though, and I doubt he's any less dirty than, let's be honest, K or Roy.

Jones's recruiting mishaps almost cost the entire UCF athletics department their jobs. Used handlers to reel in Chandler, possibly others. Solid XOs guy, though, and I doubt he's any less dirty than, let's be honest, K or Roy.

Obviously whatever he did wasn't that big a deal. Rompza was reinstated. He got 500 bucks from a guy he's known since 5th grade. Wow, huge advantage gained there.

I don't see anything related to Chandler that has been reported.

Obviously if more comes out, that would change things.

Rooney's 2nd kick on Collocini, red card?

Didn't wake up until the second half. Haven't seen it.

Both goals were sketchy...could rightly have ended up 0-0. Man U looked like Liverpool with all their misses. Krul was awesome as usual.

I know Man U fans are looking up at City, but they're as close to 4th as 1st. Liverpool shall do what they can to keep that gap to first from getting bigger. At the very least, I bet they don't give up 6 goals.

This Cincinnati-Syracuse game reminds me of the South Park cripple fight.

UC's 3rd team QB has an easy TD and trips over the turf. Syracuse's kicker misses and a penalty gives him another chance.

No touchdowns, just like the last nearly 100 minutes for UC.

I really hate that I have to care about this game.

LOL way to add that caveat that wasn't there.

So take your pick...either...

People on the thread are mostly stupid for having stupid unrealistic ideas of who Wake could hire...OR...

People on the thread are mostly stupid for engaging in a pointless exercise. Playing "what coach do you like that we could never ever hire" is pretty pointless.

Your choice. Either way, my list is better, more realistic, and I don't think there's anyone on it that wouldn't be interested in the job.

Well I am summarizing what seems to be happening in the thread.

And sports message boards are pointless in general. Except for recruiting news.

This Cincinnati-Syracuse game reminds me of the South Park cripple fight.

UC's 3rd team QB has an easy TD and trips over the turf. Syracuse's kicker misses and a penalty gives him another chance.

No touchdowns, just like the last nearly 100 minutes for UC.

I really hate that I have to care about this game.

Charlie Strong might go to a BCS bowl with a team that was projected to go 4-8. Hilarious.

You haven't seen a replay of it because it was a non-incident, Kahoji.

Agreed on United's miserableness in front of net. You can't miss that many chances and complain about dropping points. Only ourselves to blame, even if the AR didn't help any with an awful decision.

You haven't seen a replay of it because it was a non-incident, Kahoji.

Agreed on United's miserableness in front of net. You can't miss that many chances and complain about dropping points. Only ourselves to blame, even if the AR didn't help any with an awful decision.

Terrible decision. Everyone has to live with them sometimes though. And the Man U goal was a matter of extreme fortune anyway. Could have ended with a rather embarrassing 0-0 considering how many shots Man U got.

Welcome to the life of a Liverpool fan this season. Create loads of chances, convert not enough of them. Fortunately they've played well enough to be in the mix, and it's early enough to still have much to play for.

Can't argue with any of that. Both goals were nonsense and United need to convert chances. 2 points dropped because of terrible finishing.

Need your boys to get a result tomorrow, please.

More crappy football watch: Kentucky 3, Tennessee 0 at halftime.

Tennessee's winning streak against Kentucky is the longest active streak in the country in an uninterrupted series.

Tennessee fumbles on first and goal. Still 3-0.

This is made all the more unbelievable but Kentucky effectively not having a quarterback.

Refs trying to keep Tennessee in the game with a terrible holding call on a first down run.

LOL @ Rutgers. UConn with 40 points entering the 4th quarter.

This is unbelievable. Kentucky leads 3-0 and has first and goal.

Playing QB is senior WR Matt Roark, whose position coach in high school was ... current UK assistant ... Tee Martin.

Roark apparently can't throw a lick but has shown great heart and toughness running the ball.

Not too often that your QB has 5 blocked extra points his career. This kid has scored one touchdown in his career.

And apparently Derek Dooley wasted his challenge on an non-challengeable play.

10-0 Kentucky.

Dooley has 14:12 left in his Tennessee coaching career if this holds up.

Kentucky beats Tennessee for the first time since 1984 behind a QB that will go down in UK history after 36 games as a wide receiver. Kentucky threw for 15 yards in the game.

Someone tell me why Dooley isn't fired Monday.

Back