• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KanhojiAngre's Playground

When Mark Ingram was in the chase for Heisman, I remember saying I didn't even think he was the best running back on his team.

Of course, I was shouted down for that.

Hmmm.

see now I just think you're trying to go out of the way to a) pat yourself on the back and b) play the victim. I recall many people saying that. I'm from Pensacola so know what Trent's been about for years.

see now I just think you're trying to go out of the way to a) pat yourself on the back and b) play the victim. I recall many people saying that. I'm from Pensacola so know what Trent's been about for years.

If no one is gonna pat you on the back, you gotta do it yourself if you deserve it.

Anyone have any questions why I didn't understand Vandy not being favored?

If no one is gonna pat you on the back, you gotta do it yourself if you deserve it.

Anyone have any questions why I didn't understand Vandy not being favored?

dude no one gives a shit that you talked up Trent Richardson. I don't remember you specifically doing it, and I remember many people doing it not only on our board but elsewhere.

dude no one gives a shit that you talked up Trent Richardson. I don't remember you specifically doing it, and I remember many people doing it not only on our board but elsewhere.

Apparently you do.

When Mark Ingram was in the chase for Heisman, I remember saying I didn't even think he was the best running back on his team.

Of course, I was shouted down for that.

Hmmm.

God, you are a fucking idiot.

Everyone in the country was saying this.

I feel your pain, Kanho. I said Kevin Durant was gonna be a good pro by like midway through his Freshman year at Texas. People never remember when you're right though, only the mistakes. Sick fucking world.

God, you are a fucking idiot.

Everyone in the country was saying this.

Apparently not, since Ingram won the Heisman.

Am I an idiot for thinking Vandy should be favored?

It's hilarious watching you all get all pissed because you're losing "to *Vandy*" as if Wake Forest football is something so fabulous that losing to Vanderbilt is beneath them.

Even funnier that I knew it was coming. Wish I lived in Vegas. This would have been a huge weekend for me between Kentucky, Vandy, Georgia, Michigan State.

I feel your pain, Kanho. I said Kevin Durant was gonna be a good pro by like midway through his Freshman year at Texas. People never remember when you're right though, only the mistakes. Sick fucking world.

LOL. But I was all about Durant over Oden too.

Apparently not, since Ingram won the Heisman.

Am I an idiot for thinking Vandy should be favored?

It's hilarious watching you all get all pissed because you're losing "to *Vandy*" as if Wake Forest football is something so fabulous that losing to Vanderbilt is beneath them.

Even funnier that I knew it was coming. Wish I lived in Vegas. This would have been a huge weekend for me between Kentucky, Vandy, Georgia, Michigan State.
You've somehow become an even more insufferable version of Lectro.

So congrats for that, I guess.

LOL. But I was all about Durant over Oden too.

DUDE me too! We have a ton in common. Also, remember when everyone was back on Ryan Leaf's jock - not me man, I was like Peyton's got this - and sure enough I was right. Don't hear people talking about it now though, guess I gotta pat myself on the back since noone else is amiright?

There are more current and pertinent topics than others.

I'm trying to make contributions that others find worth reading and seem to be doing a pretty decent job of that. So would appreciate you not hijacking the thread to try to make an issue of something that's already been resolved.

Thanks.

WORD/ My bad, you're def doing a decent job.

Also, my fault hijacking a thread by responding to something you posted on the thread. That's totally my fault for taking it some random place on my own. I should know better and be able to distinguish which of your posts on your own thread are "on topic" and which ones aren't. Again, sorry brah.

LOL way to add that caveat that wasn't there.

So take your pick...either...

People on the thread are mostly stupid for having stupid unrealistic ideas of who Wake could hire...OR...

People on the thread are mostly stupid for engaging in a pointless exercise. Playing "what coach do you like that we could never ever hire" is pretty pointless.

Your choice. Either way, my list is better, more realistic, and I don't think there's anyone on it that wouldn't be interested in the job.

Have to agree with this. And you know the worst part - in a couple years when you turn out to be right, noone on here's going to give you credit and guys like you and me are going to have to go and pat ourselves on the back and remind people we were right. It's a cruel world sometimes friend.

This is awesome, because now when Fuck face thinks he is right about something he can't go ruin other threads, such as his comments here about different threads, but since he can't post on them they aren't ruined. The mods here are amazing.

Yeah I just get to laugh at what morons some of you are. The people that are morons don't seem to have any desire to learn something from me anyway, so I was really just wasting my time.

People who want to know what I think of something seem to be coming here and asking, which is fine.

I still find the situation ridiculous considering the reasoning given came after events on a thread I started, hence one would think the justification would be found insufficient, but apparently consistency and good sense is not a requirement to be a mod on this board.

Neither are sense of duty or responsibility, considering either someone is lying to me or 9 other people are dodging their responsibility to respond regarding this issue.

I think the fact that others continually come here to ask me questions shows that I am not and never was the bogeyman I was made out to be.

This is awesome, because now when Fuck face thinks he is right about something he can't go ruin other threads, such as his comments here about different threads, but since he can't post on them they aren't ruined. The mods here are amazing.

Give all praise to TW.

Facepalm and you think you are smart.

Did he not win it? Did he get it taken away like Reggie Bush and no one was ever told about it?

LOL and I made that post about Richardson in the first quarter of what turned out to be his career best game. I am fucking prescient.

Give all praise to TW.

What he did was completely against protocol and the rules set out for the site. Praise indeed.

The other mods shouldn't be fooled into thinking they have any real power. Apparently one mod will do whatever he wants and damn what anyone else says or wants. Anyone that is not an admin mod might as well not exist here, and I have no idea why one would send any money to keep the site going considering the usurpation of their authority by TWDeac.

Even if I favored banning me, this would piss me off if I was a mod here.

In fact, the reason that this course of action was taken is because TW couldn't ban me without thumbing his nose at the rules to an even greater extent.

Praise indeed.

"So this is how liberty dies. With thunderous applause."

I can't believe anyone would think Vandy should be favored over Wake. What a moron that guy must have been.

LOL. 41-7. Fuck George W. Bush for futzing with Internet betting over all the things that actually matter.

Back