• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KanhojiAngre's Playground

Again, you're not. You're treated exactly like you deserve to be treated.

Um, no I'm not.

I would think someone that frequently clears up misconceptions, corrects incorrect statements, adds insight, brings to light new facts and statements, and generally furthers discussion here more than about 3/4 of the board would be treated better.

But because many of you have thin skins and can't handle someone telling you you're wrong, it always turns into a big fight.

Like this. If you don't find the thread interesting, don't post. Real simple. No, that's not going to happen. Everyone's going to jump down my throat instead. Naturally, because it's me.

LOL so what you're saying is if I just let people insult me with impunity, everything would have been just fine.

Oh well it's so simple...

I thought it was entertaining, and I suspect if someone else had posted it, others would too. Unless it's just not allowed to make fun of ESPN here.

That's the problem, Kanho. This thread was too funny. Now everybody is sitting at their desks hiding their urine soaked pants.

LOL so what you're saying is if I just let people insult me with impunity, everything would have been just fine.

I thought it was entertaining, and I suspect if someone else had posted it, others would too. Unless it's just not allowed to make fun of ESPN here.

I don't believe that is accurate and already addressed that earlier.

I think anybody would have been shit on if they started such a stupid and pointless thread on here.

I know I would have made fun of them for it, at least.

We all start dumb threads at some point or another, I'm not sure why you are getting all butt hurt because you got called out on starting a dumb thread today. Get over yourself.

I don't believe that is accurate and already addressed that earlier.

Easy to say now. I respectfully disagree.

We all start dumb threads at some point or another, I'm not sure why you are getting all butt hurt because you got called out on starting a dumb thread today. Get over yourself.

Not everyone gets bitched at over it.

But because many of you have thin skins and can't handle someone telling you you're wrong, it always turns into a big fight.

irony.gif

I would think someone that frequently clears up misconceptions, corrects incorrect statements, adds insight, brings to light new facts and statements, and generally furthers discussion here more than about 3/4 of the board would be treated better.

These two sentences would be right at home under the DSM definition of narcissism.

Be better if you knew what it was.

This is a Pit-level discussion at this point. That's not a compliment.

Most people on this board aren't personally attacked just because of who they are. You don't hate me for what I say, you hate me just because I am. It doesn't matter what I say.

That's the difference. People decided to hate me because they couldn't handle that I knew more about things they that they thought they knew a lot about. So now it's just sport to trash me on this board. And that's a whole different ballgame and not something I think I would expect someone else to take lying down and call them thin-skinned if they didn't like.

And it's not something I think other people would take. In fact I know it because if I try to dish out what they give to me, the calls for me to be banned start up again.

It's worthy of an aside in a CFB thread, that's about it. Here is an example of how well this thread could have gone for you:

Response 1: Ha ha, learn to count, dummy!
Response 2: ESPN is so dumb.
Response 3: :rolleyes:

......that's it. Please keep this in mind the next time you start a thread, otherwise you'll end up getting all of your Lectro-esque "one thought-one thread"s added together into a massive Kahoji clusterfuck.

Most people on this board aren't personally attacked just because of who they are. You don't hate me for what I say, you hate me just because I am. It doesn't matter what I say.

There were four negative tags made about me on the game thread yesterday. I still haven't posted in that thread once.

But you don't see me crying about people saying things about me, do you? That's because I'm not a prepubescent girl.

Sack up and stop crying like a baby all the time.

I think anybody would have been shit on if they started such a stupid and pointless thread on here.

:werd:

KAHN on thinks he is important enough for my sarcasm to be reserved for him.

Would that be the case whether they are true or not? Or would they only be clinical if they were false?

Sign #1- Has a grandiose sense of self-importance

someone that frequently clears up misconceptions, corrects incorrect statements, adds insight, brings to light new facts and statements, and generally furthers discussion here more than about 3/4 of the board

Sign #2- Believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people

Should have known that this crowd wouldn't be real big on accuracy or ability to do basic math.

Sign #3- Shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

http://www.ogboards.com/forums/search.php?do=finduser&u=222

There were four negative tags made about me on the game thread yesterday. I still haven't posted in that thread once.

But you don't see me crying about people saying things about me, do you? That's because I'm not a prepubescent girl.

Sack up and stop crying like a baby all the time.

LOL if I cried every time someone made a negative tag of me in a thread, then I really would be banned, and deservedly so.

Probably not the attack point you were looking for there, Pickett.

That's the difference. People decided to hate me because they couldn't handle that I knew more about things they that they thought they knew a lot about.

No, we hate you because you are an arrogant, condescending prick about it.

There's a reason you're on at least your third username on these boards, and it's not because you simply told it like it is.

No, we hate you because you are an arrogant, condescending prick about it.

There's a reason you're on at least your third username on these boards, and it's not because you simply told it like it is.

Yeah, it's because the scout board admin were nazis like most scout boards.

Could have had something to do with you threatened to beat up a female poster on DS. That might have been a reason as well. Hard to say.

Back