• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KanhojiAngre's Playground

Could have had something to do with you threatened to beat up a female poster on DS. That might have been a reason as well. Hard to say.

So as long as you attack male posters, it's fine?

Equal rights man. Cuts both ways.

KA reminds me of all those idiot early contestants on reality shows like Hell's Kitchen where literally every other contestant and every judge on the show immediately and objectively crushes whatever they do and questions why they would even try doing it.
Then out comes the delusional, self-centered responses that attack everything from the average joe's point of view to the critique of experts. Everyone else is either wrong, biased, out to get them, just plain mean, stupid, or there's a conspiracy.

Who was it that suggested KA can't actually be in the military? I'm beginning to think they're right. No chance a person this narcissistic could possibly survive dealing with any sort of command hierarchy. The desire to tell his superiors how much smarter than them he is would short circuit his career in a heartbeat.

Who was it that suggested KA can't actually be in the military? I'm beginning to think they're right. No chance a person this narcissistic could possibly survive dealing with any sort of command hierarchy. The desire to tell his superiors how much smarter than them he is would short circuit his career in a heartbeat.

Of course, the question of what he gets out of posting on the boards could answer this one. Beaten-down, mild-mannered military pencil pusher by day, Internet message board warrior by night. Makes sense.

Of course, the question of what he gets out of posting on the boards could answer this one. Beaten-down, mild-mannered military pencil pusher by day, Internet message board warrior by night. Makes sense.

Ding.

KA reminds me of all those idiot early contestants on reality shows like Hell's Kitchen where literally every other contestant and every judge on the show immediately and objectively crushes whatever they do and questions why they would even try doing it.
Then out comes the delusional, self-centered responses that attack everything from the average joe's point of view to the critique of experts. Everyone else is either wrong, biased, out to get them, just plain mean, stupid, or there's a conspiracy.

This would make some sense if someone here had won some kind of major award for Internet message board posting.

If anyone here has a Michelin star, I'll be more than happy to take whatever advice they have to offer on running a restaurant.

If anyone here has a gold record, I'll gladly take their advise on vocal performance.

If anyone here has done whatever it is Piers Morgan did to become famous, first I want to know what it is, then I'll make my decision whether I'll do it.

shatner-khan1.jpg

This would make some sense if someone here had won some kind of major award for Internet message board posting.

If anyone here has a Michelin star, I'll be more than happy to take whatever advice they have to offer on running a restaurant.

If anyone here has a gold record, I'll gladly take their advise on vocal performance.

If anyone here has done whatever it is Piers Morgan did to become famous, first I want to know what it is, then I'll make my decision whether I'll do it.

Piers Morgan jumped out of an airplane without a parachute. I think you should go for it.

It's like you go out of your way to prove someone's point whenever you try to argue against it.

If it was intentional and you were a parody, it would be damn near genius. It's like the humble-brag or arguing, except reversed.

:werd:

LOL 7 years and counting. I've had a couple of rounds, but ultimately people usually want me on their team because I get things done, done well and come up with ways to make things better. There has been one that didn't, but personality conflicts happen and PCS solves everything in that case. :)

Piers Morgan jumped out of an airplane without a parachute. I think you should go for it.

Reading that his first journalistic position was with the s*n.

So ... no.

EDIT: Then he worked for News of the World and basically claimed that if the media gives positive pub to celebrities, they have no right to appeal to their desire for privacy. I can support that.

LMFAO at the new thread title and custom title for KA. Bravo to the mod that did it.

Well played though by those who instigated this fight. Guess ultimately the mob gets what the mob wants.

KA's military uniform:

internet-warrior.jpg

Well played though by those who instigated this fight. Guess ultimately the mob gets what the mob wants.

If he really did mean to instigate this, then hats off to Mark Schlabach for being one cunning motherfucker.

Back