• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KanhojiAngre's Playground

KA's military uniform:

internet-warrior.jpg

Oh har har har...no one's made a military joke here before, Corky.

At least this was more interesting than a quote from Steel Magnolias lol.

It is pretty funny when KA flips over the littlest things. Seeing people get irrationally angry is hysterical to me.

You have 60+ previous threads to post in.

I see two on the first three pages of the board, and the other is the D-III player scoring 89 points. Probably fairly limited mileage there.

What you've done is basically ban without banning, so as to assuage your guilt about becoming what the board was started to combat, while at the same time accomplishing your objective.

I see two on the first three pages of the board, and the other is the D-III player scoring 89 points. Probably fairly limited mileage there.

What you've done is basically ban without banning, so as to assuage your guilt about becoming what the board was started to combat, while at the same time accomplishing your objective.

Sorry, I went to Wake Forest. I am much too stupid to figure out what this means, can you rephrase this?

Or they have just decided to maintain order and civil discourse across the boards.

TWDeac with the brilliant move! Only thing better would be to limit him to "The Pit" since he has so much disdain for the level of discourse there.

You are free to share as many facts (and hilarious ESPN mistakes) as you would like with us on this thread Kahn. We're not banning you at all. You can keep it bumped to the top all day if you'd like.

What you've done is turn every thread and idea criticism into a personal attack, as to protect your fragile ego from the fear that you may not be as smart or funny as you once believed.

We do have a search function on the boards that go back to its inception, but who are we kidding. You already knew that right?

See that link at the bottom of your screen titled Contact Us?

That directly links to my personal email. Any time you want to change the title of your threads, let me know and I'll get right on that for you.

Back