• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KanhojiAngre's Playground

You're not banned, you can post as many times as you want. Just not in any threads but your own.

Banned? No. Restricted? Maybe :thumbsup:

Whatever you want to call it, it's horseshit and you know it.

If you don't want me on the board then be a fucking man and ban me.

Gutless. Punk.

Whatever you want to call it, it's horseshit and you know it.

If you don't want me on the board then be a fucking man and ban me.

Gutless. Punk.

We want you on the board! We just want you in your own little area. We can start a sub-forum for you if you'd like?

We can title it KA's Playground, you can have free reign with whatever you want to post.

I see two on the first three pages of the board, and the other is the D-III player scoring 89 points. Probably fairly limited mileage there.

What you've done is basically ban without banning, so as to assuage your guilt about becoming what the board was started to combat, while at the same time accomplishing your objective.

As opposed to a thread about a typographical/factual error that was corrected on a sports news site?

We want you on the board! We just want you in your own little area. We can start a sub-forum for you if you'd like?

We can title it KA's Playground, you can have free reign with whatever you want to post.

You can stop being a condescending prick now.

KA taking the internet tough guy routine to a new level.

Still waiting on the go ahead to create your own sub-forum, KA. Wouldn't a person such as yourself love to have the opportunity to distinguish yourself from the plebes?

You're going to have to define "plebes"... KA isn't the brightest.

Still waiting on the go ahead to create your own sub-forum, KA. Wouldn't a person such as yourself love to have the opportunity to distinguish yourself from the plebes?

I for one would love a KA subforum. He could turn into our very own Col. Kurtz right before our eyes!

Back