• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KanhojiAngre's Playground

worse than rj

Yeah, rj is so much better than this guy.

Kanhoji and rj have their own playground. Pretty elite company there.

Agree this is Michael McAdoo level plagiarism of rj's old work: "Most people on this board aren't personally attacked just because of who they are. You don't hate me for what I say, you hate me just because I am. It doesn't matter what I say."

As opposed to a thread about a typographical/factual error that was corrected on a sports news site?

Wasn't corrected when I saw it.

That extends the mileage of this pointless thread?

Seriously?

A kid getting 89 points has a much higher possibility of meaningful/lasting discussion than a thread about a mistake in an article that doesn't really affect anything or anyone.

You may consider leading by example. I have always found this to work well in the past. Then again I'm an idiot like everybody else on these boards, so I'm sure you know a better way to approach the situation.

What situation? There is no situation. The whiners on the board have gotten what they wanted, in a manner of speaking. And TW has wussed out on actually banning me with this horseshit. I'd have more respect if you just came out and did it rather than pussyfooting around. This is just dumb.

In order to lead, you have to have people that are willing to be led. There's no leading here.

This is basically the equivalent of putting me in a gulag, which if you ask me is pretty gutless.

That extends the mileage of this pointless thread?

Seriously?

A kid getting 89 points has a much higher possibility of meaningful/lasting discussion than a thread about a mistake in an article that doesn't really affect anything or anyone.

It does not seem as if that has proven out to be true.

What situation? There is no situation. The whiners on the board have gotten what they wanted, in a manner of speaking. And TW has wussed out on actually banning me with this horseshit. I'd have more respect if you just came out and did it rather than pussyfooting around. This is just dumb.

In order to lead, you have to have people that are willing to be led. There's no leading here.

This is basically the equivalent of putting me in a gulag, which if you ask me is pretty gutless.

What is a gulag? Remember, we are dealing with Wake Forest grads here...

What is a gulag? Remember, we are dealing with Wake Forest grads here...

I enjoy "dumb act" humor as much as the next guy, but you're really not funny.

Refer to the witch scene in Monty Python and the Holy Grail for a reference on how to do it right.

I enjoy "dumb act" humor as much as the next guy, but you're really not funny.

Refer to the witch scene in Monty Python and the Holy Grail for a reference on how to do it right.

Thanks for the pointer on how to be funny.

Kanhoji, K/M/F, Barbara Streisand, Sheryl Swoopes, Tonya Harding?

The posts on this thread are mostly about your ignorance of substance and quality and not about the original topic.

Nice try though.

As may be, the thread has still gone much longer than the D-III kid. I'm a little surprised that thread wasn't of more interest. I guess since it's not ACC no one cares, because the ACC is the bestest at everything.

There was a Porsche racing forum I posted on in the past who had a similar poster. We created a subforum for him and he continued to post there for 2+ years, even posting at least once a week for 8+ months after people stopped replying to him. I suspect this will end similarly.

I would think someone that frequently clears up misconceptions, corrects incorrect statements, adds insight, brings to light new facts and statements, and generally furthers discussion here more than about 3/4 of the board would be treated better.

Did these boards win a contest to get your insightful services free of charge, or do you have some connection to Wake Forest?

Just fucking quit already you pussy. Nobody wants you here and we aren't buying your martyrdom act. Man up, recognize where you aren't wanted, and GTFO.

You are a condescending prick all the time. Telling everybody who has a different opinion than you they are stupid and aren't worth having a discussion with is hardly the way to ensure people treat you with respect. I realize this will be lost on you but you really are condescending all the time.

Disagree. Real leaders have the ability to lead and attempt to do so irrelevant of others following. Sure you can't force somebody to follow your example but great leaders don't stop trying to lead or provide a good example because they think it won't reach everybody else.

No, this isn't. It is the equivalent of putting a prisoner in solitary confinement for their own actions. This may be tough for you to come to terms with but the current situation you are in is due in very large part to how you have acted. I won't pretend to say you haven't taken a ton of personal attacks but calling intelligent people who disagree with you morons simply because they don't share your views will generally get that sort of a response. If you hate this Gulag so much, then just leave. The gate isn't locked. If you are being so oppressed, then do yourself a favor and leave this oppressive environment

We often make the bed we lie in...

Back