• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KanhojiAngre's Playground

LOL if I cried every time someone made a negative tag of me in a thread, then I really would be banned, and deservedly so.

Probably not the attack point you were looking for there, Pickett.

People who cry about negative tags are so pathetic... shoot, disregard. Keep up the good fight..i mean...nevermind,

*gets back under table*

People who cry about negative tags are so pathetic... shoot, disregard. Keep up the good fight..i mean...nevermind,

*gets back under table*

Did you just scan for posts of mine, or did you bother to take in the context?

DV was talking about how he had negative tags...my response was to that.

I thought PhillyDeac was being facetious since he complained about negative tags about him in the Sandusky thread...

Oh, and I wasn't complaining about the tags for the record, just pointing out that I found it funny that there were 4 directed towards me in a thread I haven't posted on. People are free to make any negative tags about me that they want. Do try to make them funny at least, if they are funny enough I'll give you pos rep!

I thought PhillyDeac was being facetious since he complained about negative tags about him in the Sandusky thread...

I checked out of that thread some time ago.

There's no fight left to fight. The Stalinists have locked me away.

Kanhoji, if they make a movie about you and your heroic battle against this board, who plays you, who plays them (either individually or as a composite), who directs, and what is the title?

Yo KA, now that you have been glorified with your own thread, you should make this your opening post:

This is the thread where I will conduct all my business on the boards. If there is a thread you want me to see, post it here.

No Grobe Bashing!

We can talk about the following topics:

-West Virginia
-Being a Good Wake Fan
-Footie (mostly Pool and irrelvant Korean teams)
- Speaking of...Korea!
-Military Stuff

-I will approve other topics as we go along.

Last edited:
Kanhoji, if they make a movie about you and your heroic battle against this board, who plays you, who plays them (either individually or as a composite), who directs, and what is the title?

Oh fucking hell are you ever asking the wrong guy about this.

Most recent movies I've seen in the theater are Bad Teacher (don't ask), Inception and Avatar. Probably my biggest weakness in my trivia game is movies.

So I really don't know how to answer this. What are your ideas?

Yo KA, now that you have been glorified with your own thread, you should make this your opening post:

This is the thread where I will conduct all my business on the boards. If there is a thread you want me to see, post it here.

No Grobe Bashing!

-West Virginia
-Lobo's Magical Offense
-Footie (mostly Pool and irrelvant eastern euro teams)
- Korea!
-Army Stuff

Fully half of that is inaccurate. I don't know shit about Eastern European teams; that's vadimivich. I'm not in the Army, and I'm not a huge Lobo fan.

So good work. Glad you've been paying attention.

Also, I don't wish to limit discussion to these topics. I'm much more diverse than that.

Fully half of that is inaccurate. I don't know shit about Eastern European teams; that's vadimivich. I'm not in the Army, and I'm not a huge Lobo fan.

So good work. Glad you've been paying attention.

Also, I don't wish to limit discussion to these topics. I'm much more diverse than that.

Versatile would have been a better descriptor.

Fuck not being able to edit.

FIFY:

No Grobe Bashing!

-West Virginia
-Being a Good Wake Fan
-Footie (mostly Pool and irrelvant Korean teams)
- Speaking of...Korea!
-Military Stuff

Closer. I went to more Korean baseball and basketball than soccer.

There's also libertarian politics, Jeopardy!, world events and cultures, good comedy, Thai food, Division III sports, music of all sorts pretty much.

I could basically be a Pit unto myself.

Back