• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KanhojiAngre's Playground

Should have known that this crowd wouldn't be real big on accuracy or ability to do basic math.

Should have known that someone like yourself would find a typo news-worthy.

Thanks for sharing though!!

Should have known that this crowd wouldn't be real big on accuracy or ability to do basic math.

You are such a douchebag. You started an entire thread because someone said 2 instead of 3, and now you insult people because they don't appreciate your stupid, pointless thread.

I think anybody would have been shit on if they started such a stupid and pointless thread on here.

I know I would have made fun of them for it, at least.

Should have known that someone like yourself would find a typo news-worthy.

Thanks for sharing though!!

Actually, that's not what it is.

If you read the comments, it is clear that when the article was originally posted, Dooley was not included at all. So that's a factual error, not a typographical one.

Then obviously either Schlabach or some editor saw all the comments, and added him in, but wasn't smart enough to figure out this also meant the number of coaches changed.

You'd think an operation as large as ESPN could edit an article on the first two tries.

Mental note: Never make fun of ESPN on this board again.

God, y'all are fucking touchy. Does a Wake grad run ESPN's web operations or something?

Still not news-worthy.

Hold the presses! Out of the hundreds of articles ESPN posts in a day, one of them has a mistake in it (which has now been corrected). WHAT HAPPENED TO JOURNALISTIC INTEGRITY!!!??

Did you really think this news was so big it deserved it's own thread? I mean, really?

Should have just buried it on a thread that was somewhat relevant then nobody would have cared that you posted it.

This isn't as difficult as you seem to want to make it appear.

Did you really think this news was so big it deserved it's own thread? I mean, really?

Is there an existing thread for dumb mistakes my major sports news outlets?

Fucking hell I try to post something light and funny, and I get this.

Again, tell me I'm treated the same as everyone else. It's a fucking joke.

Do I really think Mark Schlabach can't count to 3? No. Do I really think ESPN is a slipshod journalistic operation? Yes. I go to their site because I think they have the most user friendly interface for certain things I want to do...my fault for clicking on the article like I usually wouldn't do, I guess.

But I really didn't expect people here to get all pissy about it.

OH NOES!!! I'm wasting the time of people wasting time on the internet on a message board. Boo fucking hoo.

Last edited:
I doubt the thread title here is factually correct, KA.

Just put it in a college football thread. Not difficult. At all.

Mental note: Never make fun of ESPN on this board again.

God, y'all are fucking touchy. Does a Wake grad run ESPN's web operations or something?

You just don't get it. This topic isn't informative, interesting, or entertaining, and it doesn't foster any conversation. You could have avoided all this negative attention if you didn't insult people like a jerk because they didn't like your dumb thread.

You just don't get it. This topic isn't informative, interesting, or entertaining, and it doesn't foster any conversation. You could have avoided all this negative attention if you didn't insult people like a jerk because they didn't like your dumb thread.

LOL so what you're saying is if I just let people insult me with impunity, everything would have been just fine.

Oh well it's so simple...

I thought it was entertaining, and I suspect if someone else had posted it, others would too. Unless it's just not allowed to make fun of ESPN here.

Back