• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KanhojiAngre's Playground

Farbeit

:eek:;):tard::plos::rofl:

I've made about 10 typos that I can't correct. I'm surprised it took you until now to nitpick one.

Still don't even care. Six times. Starts out spelled a lot like sixth, but ends with an open-top bus parade that a million people show up for.

But hey, I'm sure the Divock Origi of Manchester United past, the Glazers' "finance guy", and former players that weren't preferred to Gary Neville for a job leading a football club will change everything right around. 11 points from the last 10 league games is a great platform to build on. Despite that form, I believe Man U can stay up next year.

I literally do not care about you anymore. I care about my daughter, and she is going to be a bad ass. *no thanks to policies like you support*

I'm done dude. Enjoy your own thread.
c1734c985d5a79c9f960acf88bd10c76.jpg

I literally do not care about you anymore. I care about my daughter, and she is going to be a bad ass. *no thanks to policies like you support*

You don't have a fucking clue what I support, and what I don't.

Are you incapable of caring about more than one thing? Does this mean you don't care about the Mancs anymore? Of course if so then it could just bc because you've always been a frontrunner and well...they're the Everton of Manchester now and doesn't look likely to change anytime soon.

You seem to care about dead bodies on mountains, not so much about actually watching people die. Maybe you do only care about your child now? Kind of like Cersei Lannister.

see? this is why lectro should have been restricted to his own thread instead of a full ban.

Is this guy the same dumbass that used to talk about how great Rich Rodriguez was going to be?

For all of you utter morons bellyaching about Jordan Henderson (who did not lose the game for England, that would be two Man City defenders and an Everton youth product)

thumb_88434_default_news_size_5.jpeg

Gunner Kiel to LSU: Dawning of an era of complete non-competitiveness as LSU + a real QB = blowing people away?

Or...

Top recruit that will be mismanaged and underdeveloped by a coaching staff that doesn't have a great record of developing great QBs?

Eight years too early on this post and change the name to Joe Burrow.

Back