• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ten Moderators?

It's great that they feel the tone over there is better and it's great that from what I read most of us who post here feel the tone is better here. That's good. Not sure why there needs to be competition or (most importantly) why people seem to think success of this forum depends on getting as many people from over there as possible.

I'm curious about the number of people who lurked over there who are actively posting over here.

Half of the threads on the quad now are WPT threads, which are insulting people who aren't even there; Real friendly place. That's just as much reason to leave as any mod censorship.

That's all fine and well but this crowd is certainly more from the school of "power corrupts." Is it a road we'll go down? Doubt it. But it cooould happen... Especially with that Marqueezzzz clown. That fucker yells at the radio in his Porsche when he doesn't like the song. I kind of see him as the next.... turftoe.

True, but our goal of transparency and moderation by committee helps us fix those types of things imo.

We're all just here to fix any mistakes drunk Dv7 makes some night.

There are actually 11 mods.

Jesus is always watching.

I'm curious about the number of people who lurked over there who are actively posting over here.

:couch: That'd be me (although I had been a regular before going to Rivals). I've noticed a couple others mention they've started posting here after lurking there.

It's all good though, I'm pretty confident this place is going to be fine.

wasn't he the one that posted gifs everywhere

Back