• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NBA offseason thread

I'm the biggest CP3 homer in the world, but I don't think this really helps the lakeshow much. Trading 2/3rds of their biggest advantage over the rest of the NBA for a PG? They must be taking Okafor back I guess.

I mean how many games has Bynum missed? Derek Fisher to CP3 is about the biggest upgrade you can go to at a position.

Good quote from Zach in DDL

"Remember, kids. When you don't offer up your young guys in a trade, Chris Paul ends up with the Lakers. "

Warriors and Clips are both retarded. thats why they're the warriors and clips.

And people continue to gift wrap championships for the Lakers. Warriors and Clippers... You wouldn't give up fucking Stephen Curry or Eric Gordon for the best PG in the NBA. The definition of incompetence...

And people continue to gift wrap championships for the Lakers. Warriors and Clippers... You wouldn't give up fucking Stephen Curry or Eric Gordon for the best PG in the NBA. The definition of incompetence...

This is so true. The Clippers and Warriors didn't want to disturb their long history of success, they have such a good thing going.... wait what? They've sucked for years? They will continue to suck.

Damnit, now tickets to see CP3 in Boston just got a helluva lot more expensive.

Still a 3 teamer with Houston.

WojYahooNBA
Hornets working to finalize details on 3-team deal to send Chris Paul to Lakers, Gasol to Rockets and Odom, KMart, Scola to NO, sources say.

Mike Brown is the luckiest mediocre coach in the history of the NBA.

Still a 3 teamer with Houston.

WojYahooNBA
Hornets working to finalize details on 3-team deal to send Chris Paul to Lakers, Gasol to Rockets and Odom, KMart, Scola to NO, sources say.

Apparently the Rockets get Gasol. Martin and Scola to NO.

Nice. Rockets will end up offloading Chuck Hayes, Kevin Martin, and Scola this year?

2012, HERE WE COME. Rockets will be throwing money around like crazy next year.

from Derek Fisher to CP3.

that's about as big a position upgrade i've ever seen.

So the Hornets got K-Mart, Odom and Scola for the best PG in the league...

Just one more step closer to retraction.

Back