• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NBA offseason thread

Any other HOF players had their career ended as a result of being broken in half Bane-style by a teammate?

I suspect stuff like that is why he wanted to go to Brooklyn over the Lakers initially.

On the flip side you never hear CP3 say anything like that, Blake still gets introduced last, and news is out now that CP3 organizes all the Clips players and their families to come over to his house for football on Sundays to bond. Him and Blake are really close now. No one questions whose team the Clippers is.

Dwight needs to grow the fuck up and focus on basketball anyway. You want to compare CP3 and Kobe? compare the rings, compare the legacy. Not close. Hashtag real talk. Maybe if CP3 got real with Blake he'd actually develop his game

Last edited:
Surprised no one posted this: "Duncan on Tony Parker's club incident: "That's what summer's all about, we're trying to up our street cred.""

It's official, flopping is against the rules. First offense that a referee acknowledges in game is a warning. 2nd offense is a foul on the flopper. Also, the league can review games after the fact to determine flopping and punish players. Repeat offenders can be subject to fines and/or suspension.

Last edited:
Pop said he wanted Kawhi Leonard to be a "Spur for life". That's big praise from the normally understated Pop.

It's official, flopping is against the rules. First offense that a referee acknowledges in game is a warning. 2nd offense is a foul on the flopper. Also, the league can review games after the fact to determine flopping and punish players. Repeat offenders can be subject to fines and/or suspension.

The NCAA should implement this rule. My bad, Dook and Carowhina would be playing the water boy by halftime.

How about a crazy scenario for two years from now....Lebron gets bored with Miami and Dwade is going down hill. Lebron opts out to finish his career with best bud CP3 and the Blake show.

The Clippers would have to trade Jordan and Crawford, but big deal..

:)

fyc, you going to crank up a new thread for this year? your title changes are always on point.

Working on a little bet with a friend.

He gets Heat, Bulls, Lakers and OKC to win the title next year. I get the field. What kind of odds should I get?

FUCouch, I'm looking at you.
Bumping this post from August of last year.

Spurs are currently the favorites to win the title in Vegas. Liking where I stand.

Back