• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

On An Airplane Next To A Fat Guy

I don't bump anyone, with ass or bag

oh you bump

fea72e57460dad5533394ef74f4fda7c.jpg

I'm just laughing at the fact he develops cankles. Probably should drink more water.

Yo Catamount, was that you eating lunch at Workhorse last week? Some dude who looks kinda like you and dresses as imagine you dress was staring at me like he knew me.

I've had my feet swell before, and I shamelessly wear the diabetes socks (basically just cheaper compression socks... I could spend $50 for some CEP socks, or spend $15 at right-aid and get two pairs of diabetes socks) when I fly coast to coast.

Somebody sitting in the aisle seat's going to stand up going to stand up as soon as that bell rings. it might as well be me.

I was at the airport.....nice sweaters at the shop inside.

Very hot women...lots of drinking and sex.

And what’s the deal with early standers in the window seat? They can’t fully stand up so they do this weird half stand contortion to lean themselves under the overhead bins. Just sit, you can exit soon enough.

And what’s the deal with early standers in the window seat? They can’t fully stand up so they do this weird half stand contortion to lean themselves under the overhead bins. Just sit, you can exit soon enough.

Yeah, those people are idiots.

Had rough couple of travel days coming back from a wedding in Madison. Only flight back to DCA was cancelled Sunday night, so spent a fun 24 hours trying to figure out how to get home with the threat of thunderstorms potentially delaying/cancelling other options. All of that with the added element of traveling with a 3 month old, who was a fucking rock star through all of it. A definite (probably only) benefit of traveling with an infant is getting on the plane first while the herd is all restless trying to get into position so they can have their precious carry-ons with them

You always think people are obnoxious about their carry-ons until the airline loses your luggage on a direct flight.

You always think people are obnoxious about their carry-ons until the airline loses your luggage on a direct flight.

Delta lost my friend's golf clubs after a recent golf trip. They sent the clubs on an earlier flight and let some jabroni take them. There was a golf club hostage situation. It was kind of nuts.

Delta lost my intended carry-on which had to be checked (yes...taken from the plane on the tarmac and... sent somewhere else other than the body of same plane) several years ago. Nothing like landing at 10:00 pm looking at a 7:30 am all-day meeting and knowing you'll be wearing the same clothes all day the next day.

Yeah this is weird. Though I had a few people in the row behind me jump ahead/not wait their turn getting off the plane when I was in a window seat last weekend. Maybe if I'd done the contortion they'd have respected my right to GTFO first.

Also had a fun time when some old fat midwestern dude put both his backpacks in the overhead bin, taking away the spot I'd have used for small duffel bag carry-on just so he wouldn't have something at his feet. Had to put it a couple rows back ultimately, which is always fun to deal with when deboarding.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....h ave to have somebody to blame for your laziness and feelings of entitlement....

Delta lost my friend's golf clubs after a recent golf trip. They sent the clubs on an earlier flight and let some jabroni take them. There was a golf club hostage situation. It was kind of nuts.

Did they have to buy him a whole new set?

had a whole exit row to myself on an early flight to Cincinnati last week

that was a first

Yeah this is weird. Though I had a few people in the row behind me jump ahead/not wait their turn getting off the plane when I was in a window seat last weekend. Maybe if I'd done the contortion they'd have respected my right to GTFO first.

Also had a fun time when some old fat midwestern dude put both his backpacks in the overhead bin, taking away the spot I'd have used for small duffel bag carry-on just so he wouldn't have something at his feet. Had to put it a couple rows back ultimately, which is always fun to deal with when deboarding.

Depending on how small, this probably has no business in the overhead anyway unless the plane is half empty. But neither do backpacks and briefcases.

The morons who really piss me off are the people who insist on milling around the boarding area even though they are in zone 7. Sit the fuck down and get out of the way! It’s even better when they spill out into the main hall so no one can get through

Depending on how small, this probably has no business in the overhead anyway unless the plane is half empty. But neither do backpacks and briefcases.

If you check your bag or pack light enough to only have a small backpack, you deserve to sit comfortably with nothing in front of your feet. If people didn't jam 50 pounds worth of suitcase into overheads it wouldn't be an issue and everyone's bags would fit fine.

The morons who really piss me off are the people who insist on milling around the boarding area even though they are in zone 7. Sit the fuck down and get out of the way! It’s even better when they spill out into the main hall so no one can get through

These are the same people who have to push in right in front of the baggage carousel rather than taking a few steps back so everyone can access bags as they come out.

These are the same people who have to push in right in front of the baggage carousel rather than taking a few steps back so everyone can access bags as they come out.

I don't know why US airports don't start painting a yellow line a couple feet back all the way around the carousel. It works so well in every other part of the world.

Back