• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

On An Airplane Next To A Fat Guy

do you really need their help to look up the compensation rules for the airline and submit a claim?

Years ago I thought I was getting jerked around by an airline on compensation. I posted to some flyertalk message board and within minutes was pointed to a section on like page 286 of a 1,000 page terms of carriage document. I referenced that in my next correspondence and it worked like magic.

i feel like the airline probably has a PDF of the terms/conditions that you can Ctrl. F "flight cancellation"

If this is Delta/KLM then I would automatically assume that they will try to fuck you. Very different situation for me, but only way I got my money back was by having Amex go after them for fraud.

wfudkn vs. Delta is one of my favorite long-running board grudges.

I really hated that I flew Delta to Tokyo last year, but that was by far our best option in terms of times and price. I do admit that Delta One was really fucking nice though. But still, fuck Delta.

I really hated that I flew Delta to Tokyo last year, but that was by far our best option in terms of times and price. I do admit that Delta One was really fucking nice though. But still, fuck Delta.

What’s wrong with Delta? I think delta is the best of the domestic airlines, although they all pretty much suck.

Well, you see, the thing is that wfudkn had a trip planned and it involved Delta but really KLM but really Delta...

Bad case of BO just sat down next to me

Maybe it will fade over time

No, there it is again

Wife and I were pretty sure we were flying next to someone who'd never been on an airplane before. She was sitting in the middle seat and constantly taking pictures (with the flash!) out her window. And it's not like we were flying some exotic leg either - it was MIA to PHL at night during a rainstorm.

Just took a trip on Alaska Airlines. They get bonus points for selling packets of beef jerky on their flights for $2.50.

Back