• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

On An Airplane Next To A Fat Guy

is it a law that airlines have to do the entire song & dance on each flight?

the safety video/presentation? yeah I think so.

it's annoying on a flight with screens where it pauses the movie when they make an announcement every 20 seconds at the beginning of a flight. I flew Delta a couple of Saturdays ago and was watching college football but at least it didn't stop the action, just muted when an announcement came on.

Ugh got squeezed behind a recliner and next to a manspreader for a cross country flight yesterday.

I had a luxurious redeye back from Vegas on Thu night with a window exit row seat and no seat in front of me. I actually unrequested a Comfort+ upgrade since I knew I wouldn't do better.

I had a luxurious redeye back from Vegas on Thu night with a window exit row seat and no seat in front of me. I actually unrequested a Comfort+ upgrade since I knew I wouldn't do better.

How lucky can one guy be...

Flight delayed.

In flight chat ? Perfect way for a rugby team on a flight to harrass a good looking woman in 55C.

Why else would you want to message somebody on a flight except to harass them?

man, I've never flown Virgin, but who in the hell ever thought a chat feature was a good idea?

it's useful for communicating with your kids when you put them in coach and upgrade yourself and wife to first class on the way to europe.

Ah yes, because Food and Wine clearly is the best resource for all things travel. However, if someone followed their advice and politely tapped me on the shoulder and asked if I could move my seat back up some, I'd definitely do it.

I have a flight tomorrow on delta and was assigned a middle seat. Yuck.

Back