• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

On An Airplane Next To A Fat Guy

Pajama jeans are really the only way to go. You get the best of both worlds.

forever-lazy.jpg

forever+lazy+2.jpg

Sweat pants suck in public. I guess I can see it if you're running an errand or something, but they are a no-go if you're doing anything social. I mean, if you pop a chub in sweats, you are pretty much screwed.

One of my good buddies was taking a train from DC to NYC. It was delayed and he ended up talking with and drinking with this "chick" he met while waiting. He had had a few pops prior to arriving at the train station as well. He ended up with her in the bathroom and she would only let him PIITB. Never saw or heard from "her" again. We always give him shit that it was actually a guy.

One of my good buddies was taking a train from DC to NYC. It was delayed and he ended up talking with and drinking with this "chick" he met while waiting. He had had a few pops prior to arriving at the train station as well. He ended up with her in the bathroom and she would only let him PIITB. Never saw or heard from "her" again. We always give him shit that it was actually a guy.

clearly it was

Sweat pants suck in public. I guess I can see it if you're running an errand or something, but they are a no-go if you're doing anything social. I mean, if you pop a chub in sweats, you are pretty much screwed.

Especially with a gun in the waistband. Almost guaranteed to shoot yourself in the leg.

My friend sat next to Jonathan Ogden on a red-eye from Vegas a few years ago....he just slept the entire time but I bet both of them were uncomfortable. My friend is a big Ravens fan so he was pretty cised and didn't mind though.

Sat next to Tyreke Evans on a regional jet from Memphis to Charlotte. It was his freshman and only year at Memphis and he was heading home for fall break. Really enjoyed talking to him, but would have sucked sitting next to him for more than an hour because we were so cramped.

Felt like a hobo yesterday flying back first class from Minneapolis unshaven and wearing a Wake hoodie and jeans, but it was the only thing I had clean and warm to wear.

I don't give a crap what other people wear on a plane as long as they have showered recently and are covered up.

Sat next to Tyreke Evans on a regional jet from Memphis to Charlotte. It was his freshman and only year at Memphis and he was heading home for fall break. Really enjoyed talking to him, but would have sucked sitting next to him for more than an hour because we were so cramped.

Felt like a hobo yesterday flying back first class from Minneapolis unshaven and wearing a Wake hoodie and jeans, but it was the only thing I had clean and warm to wear.

I don't give a crap what other people wear on a plane as long as they have showered recently and are covered up.

Sat next to a busty ginger broad on a flight home from Dallas a few years back (the winter of Snowmageddon if my memory serves). She was in the aisle, I was in the window, and there was no one between us. She was originally wearing a hoodie, but it was hot as shit on the plane, so the hoodie was off after 20 minutes. I don't think she planned for this scenario, because she was wearing a thin-strapped tank top underneath and was pouring out of it. We eventually struck up a conversation and every time she would look away, my eyes would dart downward so quickly that I nearly broke my neck.

So, you guys dress up for flights given the tiny chance you might be seated beside a hot girl and the even tinier chance that she'll want to speak to you for more than a brief hello, much less grab an airport hotel room with you for a quick hookup? No wonder the lotteries make so much $$. I can only assume that you also have a safe room built into your house in case of the highly unlikely zombie apocalypse, right?

Not to mention the guys that would be able to pull this off are not the type of guys who feel they have to dress up to get women

Exactly. Which is why it makes much more sense for girls to dress up to meet rich guys than for guys to dress up to meet hot women.

Not sure why anybody hasn't asked this. Why was Jonathon Ogden flying coach?

Probably just had to jump on the last flight available. I was on a plane from CLT to NY a few years ago with Adam Morrison right around the time he got drafted. He was up at the gate begging to get a seat (switching from another flight). They finally let him get one, but he was jammed in middle seat of the last row in a seat that could not recline because it was up against the bathroom, and there was a fat guy sitting in the aisle seat. Morrison looked like a pretzel sitting there.

Last edited:
I was on a plane from CLT to NY a few years ago with Adam Morrison
You had a chance to end him and you let it slide. :mad:

I was once at Top of the Hill and went to the bar to get a drink and Brenda Haywood was there, and I was thinking "I could break this pint over his shooting hand right now..."

Probably just had to jump on the last flight available. I was on a plane from CLT to NY a few years ago with Adam Morrison right around the time he got drafted. He was up at the gate begging to get a seat (switching from another flight). They finally let him get one, but he was jammed in middle seat of the last row in a seat that could not recline because it was up against the bathroom, and there was a fat guy sitting in the aisle seat. Morrison looked like a pretzel sitting there.

This happened to Bill Clinton once on the same flight as my wife. He sat across the aisle from her, in coach, which I find amazing (no upgrade? really?).

Back