• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

On An Airplane Next To A Fat Guy

After he was President? That's crazy, and probably unsafe. Did he have Secret Service with him?

I was an eye witness to this about 3 months ago:
- Land in Greensboro midweek ~3:00 PM
- Passengers wait in the jetway for their gate-checked bags
- One particular early 20's woman holding a crying toddler
- Their stroller is the first item to come into the jetway
- She can't open the stroller and hold crying toddler at the same time
- Mid-40's business guy offers to hold crying toddler
- Crying toddler covers biz guy in vomit

Made it back fine. Sneezed all over the lady sitting next to me yesterday on my return flight. Really caught me by surprise.

After he was President? That's crazy, and probably unsafe. Did he have Secret Service with him?

He did, but they were all in coach. I still find it hard to credit that a former president can't bump someone, but maybe he insisted on not making a fuss.

He did, but they were all in coach. I still find it hard to credit that a former president can't bump someone, but maybe he insisted on not making a fuss.

I'd consider it patriotic to give up my first class seat for a former President.

Maybe he just asked for a seat near your wife.

Saw a grown man in sweatpants today, not headed to the gym. Looked like a tool. I thought of this thread.

Made it back fine. Sneezed all over the lady sitting next to me yesterday on my return flight. Really caught me by surprise.

And you're complaining about sitting next to a fat person? Sneezing on someone should be punishable by public flogging.

maybe if he agrees to take a picture with me

Oh well yeah. It's like catching a record setting home run ball. I'll give it up but you gotta give me something.

Giving up the seat is patriotic. Getting something for it is American.

Every date raper ever dresses in "big boy clothes", and frankly, that sounded like the main goal of wearing them on the plane from most of you

BLACKSBURG, Va. – DEVELOPING: A police officer was shot Thursday on Virginia Tech's campus, the university announced on its website.
A potential second victim has been reported at a campus parking lot.
The suspect, according to the posting, is described as a white male wearing gray sweatpants and a gray hat with a neon green brim. He was believed to traveling on foot near McComas Hall, a campus gym.
Messages seeking comment from school officials were not immediately returned.
"There is an active campus alert in Blacksburg," read a notice on the school's website. "Everyone should seek shelter or stay where you are. Blacksburg Transit service is suspended until the alert is lifted."
In 2007, a student gunman killed 32 students and faculty and then shot himself on the campus.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/12/0...-gunman-sought/?test=latestnews#ixzz1fy9a7zX5

ends anyones pro-sweatpants argument.

just checked in for my flights tonight, and on the long leg (portland to newark), there is...an EMPTY SEAT beside me! best! news! ever!

just checked in for my flights tonight, and on the long leg (portland to newark), there is...an EMPTY SEAT beside me! best! news! ever!

well, wouldn't someone check-in later and get it?

no, you pick seats when you buy tickets.

no, you pick seats when you buy tickets.

Can easily be filled by stand-by, last minute purchasers, or just someone who requests a different seat when they check-in.

as I understand it airlines will also hold seats for those checking in at the airport. doubtful that seat is empty, but certainly a chance.

Back