• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

On An Airplane Next To A Fat Guy

so have we decided that if your kid is screaming on an airplane, there's just nothing you can do, so go ahead and play candy crush and scroll through Facebook until the kid loses his voice?

so have we decided that if your kid is screaming on an airplane, there's just nothing you can do, so go ahead and play candy crush and scroll through Facebook until the kid loses his voice?

Shhhh. You're not a parent so you're not allowed to have an opinion.

Hard to find much sympathy for anyone bitching about being stranded and how expensive it will now be to get home. That’s the chance you take when you fly on an airline that’s going to get you across the Atlantic for 200 dollars.

WOW Airlines shuts down operations

Had friends who were supposed to fly out to Iceland last night. They learned of the shut down on the news right before they left for the airport. Still haven't heard a word from the airline. But I think their tickets were $88 round trip, so at least they aren't out a lot of money.

Had friends who were supposed to fly out to Iceland last night. They learned of the shut down on the news right before they left for the airport. Still haven't heard a word from the airline. But I think their tickets were $88 round trip, so at least they aren't out a lot of money.

Somebody with no skills or job history at all could start a minimum wage job at McDonalds, work a full shift on Monday, work a half shift of Tuesday, get their paycheck, go to the airport Wednesday morning and be in Iceland by Wednesday evening.* It's crazy how cheap and quick you can do a trip that historically would've taken weeks of dangerous travel available only to upper classes who could afford it.

*putting aside taxes, biweekly pay periods, might not get a full shift the first 2 days, etc. for this hypo

Anyone know of a website where you can track business class fares on a specific route? I need to fly CLT-LHR over the next six months to see a client, but I'm good to wait for a lower business class fare. Hopper will track the route for coach but not business.

Google Flights. The only airfare site you should be using anyways.

Anyone know of a website where you can track business class fares on a specific route? I need to fly CLT-LHR over the next six months to see a client, but I'm good to wait for a lower business class fare. Hopper will track the route for coach but not business.

I’ll be there in June and July. Let me know if you want to hang

Row in front of me has guys in aisle and window who are each over 6ft/upper 200lbs. Eagerly awaiting the poor bastard who gets the middle seat

Also a dude just brought on his emotional support animal in an adorable pink harness and collar. Middle seat of doom remaining empty?

flight from Amsterdam to Philadelphia got canceled and flew home the same flight the following day

got a targeted ad for AirHelp, a service that helps passengers claim compensation for canceled flights out of the EU; google searches back up its legitimacy

anybody ever used it or a similar service successfully?

do you really need their help to look up the compensation rules for the airline and submit a claim?

Back