• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

On An Airplane Next To A Fat Guy

File this one under another hot CantStandYa travel take! Budget airlines are certainly far worse than oil spills, the rise of the third reich, and the opioid crisis.

File this one under another hot CantStandYa travel take! Budget airlines are certainly far worse than oil spills, the rise of the third reich, and the opioid crisis.

None of those things is worse that being delayed two hours getting out of ORD and then paying $35 to carry a backpack onto a flying coffin.

How in the hell can an airline just up and move you from a window seat to a middle seat?

Did you pay more for the window seat?

Add on a recliner in front of you and the volume channel controls being right in the middle of the arm rests. What a terrible design. I accidentally turned down the person next to me’s volume 10 times until I resigned to go elbowless all flight in the middle seat

Add on a recliner in front of you and the volume channel controls being right in the middle of the arm rests. What a terrible design. I accidentally turned down the person next to me’s volume 10 times until I resigned to go elbowless all flight in the middle seat

If you are in the middle seat both armrests are yours.

Or what if a fat guy hangs his fat rolls over the armrest.

What percentage of people in this thread ARE the fat guy? I'm guessing lower than the U.S. average, but still probably 20%.

What percentage of people in this thread ARE the fat guy? I'm guessing lower than the U.S. average, but still probably 20%.

I am for sure. If I’m not flying with my smaller wife, I try to fly first as much as possible to minimize the hassle for other people. Fortunately I rarely have to travel.

Back