• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

On An Airplane Next To A Fat Guy

Not much better feeling on a plane than having the whole row to yourself on a long-haul flight (for us economy plebes). Happened to me recently on a flight to Chile. Laid down and slept like a baby.

Almost happened again coming back from a bachelor aprty in Cabo which would have been huge, but the flight attendant moved a husband and wife who weren't sitting together right beside me. Major deflation.

I had a whole row of 5 seats on a Joburg to ATL flight once. A top 10 day for sure.

Getting ready to board an 11 hr flight. T&Ps for my ankles would be appreciated.

For you jabronis that are napping on short-ass flights, what's your snoring status? Because people who snore on planes deserve to get dildoed in the mouth.

If the flight is less than 3 hours in air time, no self respecting grown man should leave his seat to go the bathroom unless drunk. I get up and walk around on overseas flights because my ankles start to swell after 6 or so hours of sitting.

Also low key, airplane bathroom flush mechanisms are terrifying.

We must immortalize these thoughts for the day when Catamount reaches about 3x his 22 in age and has an enlarged prostate that compresses his bladder to the size of a walnut.

all I really took out of his post is that he's trying to call out short flight pee-ers merely to deflect from the fact he's afraid to go himself because the flusher is scary.

I'm just laughing at the fact he develops cankles. Probably should drink more water.

Yo Catamount, was that you eating lunch at Workhorse last week? Some dude who looks kinda like you and dresses as imagine you dress was staring at me like he knew me.

yeah, I drink a ton of water, so I'll be using the toilet, but my ankles have never swollen

and what's this about not standing up in the aisle once the plane lands? get outta here

seatbelt sign is off, I'm up, got my bag, ready to roll

yeah, I drink a ton of water, so I'll be using the toilet, but my ankles have never swollen

and what's this about not standing up in the aisle once the plane lands? get outta here

"it's like 10 min before we get off the plane and you're bumping me with your ass and bags, friend"

"yeah but I gotta be ready to roll"

The issue is some people want to be up before the plane stops moving and the seatbelt sign is turned off. I've been on flights where the plane pulls in and is almost in the right position, stops for a bit then moves forward again before reaching its final stopping point. Cabin crew has to have people sitting before the last 10 feet of roll can be completed.

a stand up arms race

"oh, can you help me get my carry on? i put it in the overhead 10 rows in front of my seat"

Back